All Borderlands 2 LOOPHOLES *spoilers*

#11GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:26:09 PM
ShuyinVsTidus posted...
#4 is the one that gets to me the most. What the hell is Wilhelm anyway? Some giant cyborg? Seriously the couldn't handle an oversized cyborg after killing the Destroyer? =_=

Thank you. They seriously underwhelmed the previous vault hunters in this game.
#12RockaletaPosted 11/2/2012 6:26:20 PM
It's a game with a character with four fingers (or three?) that speaks in haiku and you are trying to find some logic?

Really?
---
GT: rockaleta
#13GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:28:30 PM
Rockaleta posted...
It's a game with a character with four fingers (or three?) that speaks in haiku and you are trying to find some logic?

Really?

Doing this for fun, not to find logic. Don't take this so seriously.
#14blazin640Posted 11/2/2012 6:30:42 PM
Rockaleta posted...

Really?

Some people have 4 fingers and can speak in haiku. How is that not logical?
#15AwesomeFawfulPosted 11/2/2012 6:36:10 PM(edited)
7) Reviving Lilith. If you could revive Lilith why couldn't you revive Roland? This ties into the New U Station. What was the point of that. For nostalgia?

Okay, wait, what? When the hell did Lily die? I've played and beaten this game several times, when did she die?
---
Fawful for SSB4!
You cannot fully comprehend what my mind thinks.
#16KaItrakPosted 11/2/2012 6:36:33 PM
AwesomeFawful posted...
7) Reviving Lilith. If you could revive Lilith why couldn't you revive Roland? This ties into the New U Station. What was the point of that. For nostalgia?

Okay, wait, what? When the hell did Lily die? I've played and beaten this game several times, when did she die?

not died, just went down when you first met her
#17RockaletaPosted 11/2/2012 6:38:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18AwesomeFawfulPosted 11/2/2012 6:39:20 PM
AwesomeFawful posted...

Okay, well that's not what happened to Roland. He was shot through the back, most likely the spine, which would have either killed him instantly or paralyzed him, and the player didn't exactly have time to help him up since as soon as Jack shot Roland, he put that neck thing on Lily and forced her to "kill" (teleport) the player.

That's TCs answer to that, then.
---
Fawful for SSB4!
You cannot fully comprehend what my mind thinks.
#19YuriSenpaiPosted 11/2/2012 6:42:29 PM
2: She's a ****ing siren, she could destroy him if he came to her personally to stop her, if she turned off all of the tech, (besides the eridum injectors keeping her alive) she's got "a brain the size of a planet" and could easily hack through those to get anywhere she wants.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#20KaItrakPosted 11/2/2012 6:42:44 PM
AwesomeFawful posted...
AwesomeFawful posted...

Okay, well that's not what happened to Roland. He was shot through the back, most likely the spine, which would have either killed him instantly or paralyzed him, and the player didn't exactly have time to help him up since as soon as Jack shot Roland, he put that neck thing on Lily and forced her to "kill" (teleport) the player.

That's TCs answer to that, then.

That's true but it's not what is being addressed. Roland could take a rocket to the face in the first game, die, and still come back at a fast travel, but he just.....died permanently in this game. I don't think there's an explanation for that except that respawning is purely game mechanic