All Borderlands 2 LOOPHOLES *spoilers*

#21GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:43:17 PM
KaItrak posted...
AwesomeFawful posted...
7) Reviving Lilith. If you could revive Lilith why couldn't you revive Roland? This ties into the New U Station. What was the point of that. For nostalgia?

Okay, wait, what? When the hell did Lily die? I've played and beaten this game several times, when did she die?

not died, just went down when you first met her

Yeah I should have clarified. Technically wouldn't Roland be down? Since once your killed , you have to fight for your life (like he did the first game).
#22YuriSenpaiPosted 11/2/2012 6:43:47 PM
YuriSenpai posted...
2: She's a ****ing siren, she could destroy him if he came to her personally to stop her, if she turned off all of the tech, (besides the eridum injectors keeping her alive) she's got "a brain the size of a planet" and could easily hack through those to get anywhere she wants.

if he turned off the tech*
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#23AwesomeFawfulPosted 11/2/2012 6:44:14 PM
AwesomeFawful posted...
AwesomeFawful posted...
7) Reviving Lilith. If you could revive Lilith why couldn't you revive Roland? This ties into the New U Station. What was the point of that. For nostalgia?

Okay, wait, what? When the hell did Lily die? I've played and beaten this game several times, when did she die?

not died, just went down when you first met her

Okay, well that's not what happened to Roland. He was shot through the back, most likely the spine, which would have either killed him instantly or paralyzed him, and the player didn't exactly have time to help him up since as soon as Jack shot Roland, he put that neck thing on Lily and forced her to "kill" (teleport) the player.

That's TCs answer to that, then.

That's true but it's not what is being addressed. Roland could take a rocket to the face in the first game, die, and still come back at a fast travel, but he just.....died permanently in this game. I don't think there's an explanation for that except that respawning is purely game mechanic

That is the explanation. Yeah, I don't get it either, but that IS the explanation given.
---
Fawful for SSB4!
You cannot fully comprehend what my mind thinks.
#24GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:45:57 PM
YuriSenpai posted...
2: She's a ****ing siren, she could destroy him if he came to her personally to stop her, if she turned off all of the tech, (besides the eridum injectors keeping her alive) she's got "a brain the size of a planet" and could easily hack through those to get anywhere she wants.

But she couldn't easily hack. She had to threaten the engineers remember? Lilith was a siren. So what? Jack captured her and made her useless. Liltih couldn't do anything with the eridium. Not only that but Jack hurt Angel after you leave opportunity. Angel couldn't do a thing to Jack unless he set her free.
#25Orange_ApplePosted 11/2/2012 6:46:07 PM
For the first part if number 1. Saturn.
---
October 8, 2011. Some miracle.
http://i.imgur.com/Bx8s6.png
#26MrSusan101Posted 11/2/2012 6:46:26 PM
It's just a game, its not meant to be taken seriously.
---
"You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything." Cyhortl82
#27GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:47:38 PM
MrSusan101 posted...
It's just a game, its not meant to be taken seriously.

This isn't taken seriously. Its for all for fun. Look at my first few sentences.
#283CDEDPosted 11/2/2012 6:52:40 PM
hyperion controls the NEW U stations right?

surely then all jack needs to do is terminate rolands NEW U account. therefore preventing him respawning

why the F*** didn't he do that to the player?
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2IWxqvsSY8
#29FalloutgenuisPosted 11/2/2012 6:52:49 PM
Why can't Sal always use 2 guns?
---
Wub!
#30GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:56:28 PM
3CDED posted...
hyperion controls the NEW U stations right?

surely then all jack needs to do is terminate rolands NEW U account. therefore preventing him respawning

why the F*** didn't he do that to the player?

Exactly. WHO GETS TO COME BACK FROM NEW U STATIONS? WHAT ABOUT THE BANDITS?