All Borderlands 2 LOOPHOLES *spoilers*

#51Smackdowner1Posted 11/2/2012 8:49:27 PM(edited)
*spoilers follow*

1) If Jack could create a huge slagged bloodwing, why couldn't he create giant hyperion robots?
He did.

With all that money Jack should realize that his hyperion robots keep dying so he should invest in something better. Why not just nuke pandora instead and build opportunity on top?
You not paying attention to the story isn't a plot hole, which is what I assume you meant and not a loophole.

2) Fast travel station. Who is in charge of that?
Hyperion engineers.

During the whole hyperion overlook mission, Jack realized Angel was working for the vault hunters. Why couldn't he just stop Angel and force his engineers to stop entry?
They didn't have a choice. You know, suffocating to death and all.

Why did Jack constantly let Angel help them after that?
He didn't.

3) Mordecai's bloodwing. Some said that the birds change genders over time but that sounds like a developer mistake (maybe or maybe not).
Not a plot hole

4) Borderlands 1 characters. They beat cramwrax the invincible, destroyer of the universe, yet they couldn't handle one man? I understand the borderlands 2 characters are powerful but BL1 characters could have beat jack themselves.
It wouldn't be much of a game if they had killed him without you.

5) Angel. So she is a siren. Whats her powers? Jack gave her control over technology so that couldn't be it. It seems Gearbox just made Angel as a siren just for plot purposes.
... Yes. She's a Siren for plot purposes. That's exactly why he had her confined. Without a Siren, he could not charge the vault key. It's pretty evident she has powers after listening to the echo logs, and the huge freaking angel wings coming out of her back.

6) Gaige. Surprised huh? I understand why she came to pandora but why does she suddenly know how to use a gun? Gearbox didn't clear this up, not that it really matters since it doesn't explain why Maya even uses a gun. I don't really care either way cause I get to shoot stuff.

Shooting a gun is not ****ing rocket science. She created a laser shooting robot of death. I think she can figure out how to pull a trigger.

7) Reviving Lilith. If you could revive Lilith why couldn't you revive Roland? This ties into the New U Station. What was the point of that. For nostalgia?

Because Lilith was just exhausted, and didn't have a bullet enter through her spine and come out her chest, leaving a nice big hole to see through.

I'm done. These "loopholes" just keep getting more and more ridiculous.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#52gtarockerPosted 11/2/2012 8:36:26 PM
Derailer posted...
In the first game, Claptrap said something about registering your DNA with the New U and all that jazz when you first start the game. Don't know if I'm correct on that one.

For the last one, I can surmise that the choker Jack attached to Lilith could've boosted her powers to unspeakable heights and was able to transport you to Sanctuary while as before when she told you she was going to transport you to the Bloodshot Camp she relied entirely on her own powers.

I mean hell, there's Maya too but she's not reliant on Eridium (Siren's song reference) so maybe they'll elaborate these Siren powers in future games. Maybe.

Adrenaline can be a hell of a drug
---
Cheaters always deny its cheating
#53DerailerPosted 11/2/2012 8:36:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#54Smackdowner1Posted 11/2/2012 8:47:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:49:18 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
*spoilers follow*

1) If Jack could create a huge slagged bloodwing, why couldn't he create giant hyperion robots?
He did.

I wrote more than that

With all that money Jack should realize that his hyperion robots keep dying so he should invest in something better. Why not just nuke pandora instead and build opportunity on top?
You not paying attention to the story isn't a plot hole, which is what I assume you meant and not a loophole.

I already said that

2) Fast travel station. Who is in charge of that?
Hyperion engineers.

I wrote that answer in the same question and I asked more than that.

During the whole hyperion overlook mission, Jack realized Angel was working for the vault hunters. Why couldn't he just stop Angel and force his engineers to stop entry?
They didn't have a choice. You know, suffocating to death and all.

Why did Jack constantly let Angel help them after that?
He didn't.

He let Angel help them with the jack clone and gettting into Angels chambers. He just didn't do it intentionally

3) Mordecai's bloodwing. Some said that the birds change genders over time but that sounds like a developer mistake (maybe or maybe not).
Not a plot hole

Its not, but it still brings up a good point

4) Borderlands 1 characters. They beat cramwrax the invincible, destroyer of the universe, yet they couldn't handle one man? I understand the borderlands 2 characters are powerful but BL1 characters could have beat jack themselves.
It wouldn't be much of a game if they had killed him without you.

I realize that but they need to explain why they suddenly got weaker

5) Angel. So she is a siren. Whats her powers? Jack gave her control over technology so that couldn't be it. It seems Gearbox just made Angel as a siren just for plot purposes.
... Yes. She's a Siren for plot purposes. That's exactly why he had her confined. Without a Siren, he could not charge the vault key. It's pretty evident she has powers after listening to the echo logs, and the huge freaking angel wings coming out of her back.

I know she has powers and that she has wings, but your answer makes sense.

6) Gaige. Surprised huh? I understand why she came to pandora but why does she suddenly know how to use a gun? Gearbox didn't clear this up, not that it really matters since it doesn't explain why Maya even uses a gun. I don't really care either way cause I get to shoot stuff.

Shooting a gun is not ****ing rocket science. She created a laser shooting robot of death. I think she can figure out how to pull a trigger.

Notice how I said USE a gun, not shooting it. Pressing a trigger is easy. Actually holding the gun without blowing your arm off or getting use to a gun isn't easy. You can know all you want about a gun, but if you've (Gaige) never held a gun then its not the same. Like watching tv and actually playing the sport

7) Reviving Lilith. If you could revive Lilith why couldn't you revive Roland? This ties into the New U Station. What was the point of that. For nostalgia?

Because Lilith was just exhausted, and didn't have a bullet hole enter through her spine and come out her chest.

Roland has had plenty of bullets enter his spine through the 1st Borderlands.

I'm done. These "loopholes" just keep getting more and more ridiculous.

You barely read through all of what I wrote and wrote obvious answers. Please don't act high and mighty.
#56GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:50:35 PM
@ Smack Downer

If you didn't notice, I answered all of your "answers" in my quote above.
#57Smackdowner1Posted 11/2/2012 9:03:25 PM(edited)
No, I read all of what you wrote, and got a ****ing headache to show for it.

Thanks.

Edit:

Sorry Gameplay. I don't have enough tylenol on hand to read any more of your posts.

Like, I'm not trolling or anything.

I seriously read your post and got a headache.

100% Honest to science.

It could be all the Game Fuel I've been drinking, but I'm going to blame you anyway.

---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#58GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:54:09 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
No, I read all of what you wrote, and got a ****ing headache to show for it.

Thanks.

It gave me a headache making this topic. Had to think of every little "hole" (since not all of what I said above was a plot hole) in the game that I knew.

And what I mean by not reading what I wrote is that either a) I already answered my question in my question or b) You didn't address all of my topics

but no one said you had to so its all good.
#59jaoman9Posted 11/2/2012 9:07:03 PM
7. lilith wasnt dead roland was
#60jaoman9Posted 11/2/2012 9:09:00 PM
i can justify over half of these supposed plot holes