All Borderlands 2 LOOPHOLES *spoilers*

#61GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:11:21 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
No, I read all of what you wrote, and got a ****ing headache to show for it.

Thanks.

Edit:

Sorry Gameplay. I don't have enough tylenol on hand to read any more of your posts.

Like, I'm not trolling or anything.

I seriously read your post and got a headache.

100% Honest to science.

It could be all the Game Fuel I've been drinking, but I'm going to blame you anyway.

I believe you. It is all my fault haha. I'm sorry.
#62GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:12:16 PM
jaoman9 posted...
i can justify over half of these supposed plot holes

then do it. I dare you.
#63Smackdowner1Posted 11/2/2012 8:17:30 PM(edited)
jaoman9 posted...
i can justify over half of these supposed plot holes

We all can.

Did you get a headache too?

I wanna know if mine is from a combination of large amounts of Game Fuel and sleep deprivation, or from reading his post. Gameplay was the one who typed it, and he said even he got one.

Can you report a post for giving you a headache?
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#64__Vyse_Posted 11/2/2012 8:17:31 PM
4 is annoying, but i think it's more just to show the point how much more health/damage stuff has in this game, which is completely true. in bl1 my level 69 brick had like 7000 health and slightly less shields, which is including a shield that did +60% health, and a mod that adds to the skills that give you more health. my level 50 axton has 49k shield and health, he could kill 69 brick in a single hit.

in the story when they actually help you and fare alright, yeah, it's stupid. from an actual players perspective though, the 4 new vault hunters are far, far stronger than the original 4 were.
---
my sig sucks again.
#65__Vyse_Posted 11/2/2012 8:17:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#66HakujooPosted 11/2/2012 8:25:37 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
No, I read all of what you wrote, and got a ****ing headache to show for it.

Thanks.

All of the questions listed have been answered before. Hell, I wrote a fully detailed response. If questions give you headaches, perhaps you shouldn't be reading, or maybe you should see a doctor.
#67TurboReaperPosted 11/2/2012 8:33:54 PM
KaItrak posted...
That's true but it's not what is being addressed. Roland could take a rocket to the face in the first game, die, and still come back at a fast travel, but he just.....died permanently in this game. I don't think there's an explanation for that except that respawning is purely game mechanic

Jack says later that he has Roland's ECHO device, which is tied to the New U stations and allows for for respawns. Upon respawning, the New U station occasionally mentions something to the effect that you are just a digital copy with your brainwaves recorded through your own ECHO device.

It is explained.
---
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath
#68tinyjotunPosted 11/2/2012 8:37:24 PM
There is NO Destroyer of the world/universe. That was part of the lie, which is explained while going through the Fridge while trying to find Sanctuary after it gets airborne and teleported. It's just some alien guarding the eridium.
#69AmarantaminPosted 11/2/2012 8:54:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#70GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:09:33 PM
tinyjotun posted...
There is NO Destroyer of the world/universe. That was part of the lie, which is explained while going through the Fridge while trying to find Sanctuary after it gets airborne and teleported. It's just some alien guarding the eridium.

That I didn't know. Thank you. In that case I guess it does make them seem weaker. Yet they are still OP in BL1 so Idk why they are so weak now.