Duping is bad

#31StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:19:51 PM
Wandyman posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
It ruins the game for everyone else, and kills the fun.

What I do in MY game is not the concern of anyone else. Not everyone plays with random people. If people want to dupe and kill their fun, it does not affect you in the slightest.

YOU are ruining EVERYONE'S fun by duping!
#32mooninomicsPosted 11/2/2012 9:20:30 PM
Duping cheapens EVERYTHING! Literally EVERYTHING is cheapened. By the duping! Those sweet guns? Cheapened! Heads and skins? Cheapened! Gasoline? Cheapened! Designer button-fly skinny jeans for polar bears? Cheapened! The sweet touch of the sun's rays on a relaxing summer afternoon? Cheapened!

Even the very words and breath we use to describe what horrors duping has wrought on our world have been cheapened! EVERYTHING! Cheapened! Duping! Cheapened! Dupers! EVERYTHING!

So the next time you're looking in the mirror getting ready to go out into the real world you think isn't cheapened by duping, why don't you just look in the mirror!

EVERYTHING!
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#33StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:21:05 PM
JPhoenix985 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
This isn't a troll topic, I seriously feel this way.

Exactly what a troll would say.

Surely, you're not catching on to me- considering I've duped you items before and everything, are you!? lol

Don't tell everyone else!
#34StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:21:40 PM
mooninomics posted...
Duping cheapens EVERYTHING! Literally EVERYTHING is cheapened. By the duping! Those sweet guns? Cheapened! Heads and skins? Cheapened! Gasoline? Cheapened! Designer button-fly skinny jeans for polar bears? Cheapened! The sweet touch of the sun's rays on a relaxing summer afternoon? Cheapened!

Even the very words and breath we use to describe what horrors duping has wrought on our world have been cheapened! EVERYTHING! Cheapened! Duping! Cheapened! Dupers! EVERYTHING!

So the next time you're looking in the mirror getting ready to go out into the real world you think isn't cheapened by duping, why don't you just look in the mirror!

EVERYTHING!

Word
#35mtlcwbyPosted 11/2/2012 9:24:50 PM
Wandyman posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

What I do in MY game is not the concern of anyone else. Not everyone plays with random people. If people want to dupe and kill their fun, it does not affect you in the slightest.

Point I'm always trying to sell. Individuals game, individuals choice. Even in random matchmaking someones gear, whether duped or farmed, doesn't change my play experience. If I jump in a game and all people are doing is standing around having a dupe session I can easily leave and find another. Perks of the quit button.
---
XBL: METAL C0WB0Y
(O's are Zeros)
#36StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:27:56 PM
mtlcwby posted...
Wandyman posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

Point I'm always trying to sell. Individuals game, individuals choice. Even in random matchmaking someones gear, whether duped or farmed, doesn't change my play experience. If I jump in a game and all people are doing is standing around having a dupe session I can easily leave and find another. Perks of the quit button.

YOU ARE WRONG!
#37JPhoenix985Posted 11/2/2012 9:28:23 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
JPhoenix985 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

Surely, you're not catching on to me- considering I've duped you items before and everything, are you!? lol

Caught me. Your secret is safe with me.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#38StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:29:24 PM
JPhoenix985 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
JPhoenix985 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

Caught me. Your secret is safe with me.

Thanks, man! I appreciate that.
#39Gemini_RedPosted 11/2/2012 9:34:00 PM
Awesome troll thread!

Have a cookie (>^^)>#
#40StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:43:12 PM
Gemini_Red posted...
Awesome troll thread!

Have a cookie (>^^)>#

It's not a troll thread!