Duping is bad

#41DerailerPosted 11/2/2012 10:45:34 PM
Gemini_Red posted...
Awesome troll thread!

Have a cookie (>^^)>#

So THAT was the last cookie from the jar.

I WAS NOT INFORMED GOD ALMIGHTY
---
Hail his name, master of humanity.
#42DrakillionPosted 11/2/2012 11:10:59 PM
*shrugs*

I don't. I'm sick and tired of grinding for loot for unreasonably long. It's getting chaffed, damn it!

How long until the fight to keep looking for loot is kicked out of you? I've been here two weeks, an average of an hour with 3 people. Yet not a single decent The Bee shield...
Trust me, the RNG in certain games can be REALLY f'd up. Ask some of the people who played Diablo 2. Even Casltevania: Harmony of Despair has that.

Yeah, I'll just one of my friends who got really that day to dupe it for us. I just want to shoot stuff with my OP gear now.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#43ZER0_74Posted 11/2/2012 11:13:54 PM
TC is Trollin so hard, it's awesome. Got that swag on ten
---
XBL gamertag: Z3r074 (the 0 is the number zero)
#44SolidStryderPosted 11/2/2012 11:16:00 PM
Dupers killed my parents, and raped my dog :(
#45StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 11:22:42 PM
Drakillion posted...
*shrugs*

I don't. I'm sick and tired of grinding for loot for unreasonably long. It's getting chaffed, damn it!

How long until the fight to keep looking for loot is kicked out of you? I've been here two weeks, an average of an hour with 3 people. Yet not a single decent The Bee shield...
Trust me, the RNG in certain games can be REALLY f'd up. Ask some of the people who played Diablo 2. Even Casltevania: Harmony of Despair has that.

Yeah, I'll just one of my friends who got really that day to dupe it for us. I just want to shoot stuff with my OP gear now.
---

The Ranged Night Gun is a really good gun in all games. It's not f'd up in this one.
#46DerailerPosted 11/2/2012 11:33:25 PM
Drakillion posted...
Even Casltevania: Harmony of Despair has that.

Man, I remember not getting Valmanway +1, Shanoa's other spells and such with the game's stupid RNG.
---
Hail his name, master of humanity.
#47jaoman9Posted 11/2/2012 11:55:39 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
It ruins the game for everyone else, and kills the fun.

no it doesnt. it doesnt make any sence how it would
#48TychusFindleePosted 11/2/2012 11:58:33 PM
ZER0_74 posted...
Amarantamin posted...
I agree. Duping hurts the online economy and weakens the community.

Lmfao

---
"Autogun's wreckin' FACE! "
- Axton complimenting his lady friend
#49StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 12:28:01 AM
jaoman9 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
It ruins the game for everyone else, and kills the fun.

no it doesnt. it doesnt make any sence how it would

What is sence?
#50The_Mighty_KELPPosted 11/3/2012 12:39:59 AM
Derailer posted...
Drakillion posted...
Even Casltevania: Harmony of Despair has that.

Man, I remember not getting Valmanway +1, Shanoa's other spells and such with the game's stupid RNG.

I've never played Harmony of Despair, but I've got 100% in every Metroidvania game on GBA and DS. Only got bored a couple times, farming souls in Dawn of Sorrow.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.