Return of Zombie Island

#1TsurukePosted 11/3/2012 6:48:38 PM(edited)
Now am I the only one who thinks they should bring back Zombie Island?
On that note I'd like to see them Bring back Roland as a Zombie and maybe be a Raid Boss for the new Zombie Island.

Your thoughts?

Also don't forget to use the < spoiler > tags as the topic did not contain spoilers originally (if applicable).
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#2happypor100prePosted 11/3/2012 6:50:07 PM
May contain spoilers

how do u even use the spoiler tags???? anyway no i wouldnt like to see a return of it id like something more new and exciting but i wouldn mind a zombie roland boss or jst roland himself in spirit form challenging the player with a cheesy excuse about not being ableto pass on.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#3shnangyboosPosted 11/3/2012 6:50:31 PM
I think you'll find most people disagree with you, and so do I to certain extent. I don't want my season pass money going to some rehash, but I love zombies.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#4BlackWizardMagusPosted 11/3/2012 6:51:53 PM
Nah, let's get some variety. Everything on Pandora tends to be kinda junky and dirty and harsh, so I want a Maliwan DLC, where everything looks super sleek and futuristic. Like maybe a massive ship of theirs crashed on Pandora, and bandits and Hyperion are trying to force their way in and steal Maliwan weapons and blueprints, and they contact you to stop them.
---
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus
#5Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 6:52:08 PM
happypor100pre posted...

how do u even use the spoiler tags????

same like with any HTML tag just add spoiler like this: http://i49.tinypic.com/14yakiu.jpg
---
#6Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 6:52:58 PM
shnangyboos posted...
I think you'll find most people disagree with you, and so do I to certain extent. I don't want my season pass money going to some rehash, but I love zombies.

I agree on that, I guess I should have clarified as maybe a DLC after the season pass is up?
---
#7mooninomicsPosted 11/3/2012 6:59:44 PM
I'm sure you're not the only one who thinks that, but I am not among you.

1. We already did zombies. Best they gave us something different.
2. I hate zombies. Always have. I would be perfectly happy if this recent surge of zombie-related media went away entirely.

But most importantly, number one.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#8Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 7:03:42 PM
Excellent, all opinions are respectfully welcomed as long as no users are flamed/trolled.
I'd like to think we all can be mature about this (as it has been going)

Just looking to get peoples views on it or rather opened to what kind of DLC they want.
---
#9ArchangelJamesPosted 11/3/2012 7:05:57 PM
Too many folks would complain if they did zombies again. If they do another horror-themed expansion, I hope they go with Cthulhu/cosmic horror. The Destroyer from BL1 was already in that vein, so there are some rich story possibilities there.
---
Please become a fan of my cat.
www.facebook.com/MalikTheCat
#10BlackWizardMagusPosted 11/3/2012 7:18:45 PM
ArchangelJames posted...
Too many folks would complain if they did zombies again. If they do another horror-themed expansion, I hope they go with Cthulhu/cosmic horror. The Destroyer from BL1 was already in that vein, so there are some rich story possibilities there.

Lovecraftian horror would be to subtle for Borderlands, I think. Unless you more literally meant "like Cthulhu".
---
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus