Jack was really not that bad

#41Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/4/2012 5:54:38 PM
skiguy1981 posted...
DesertZero posted...
Just about every person in this game is a terrible person. There are no heroes.

this is true,

Mostly true, aside for the people that were leftover from dahl/whatever corporations that were on the planet before Hyperion, and didn't turn to bandit hood as a living.

Now that I think about it, Claptrap is the least evil person in this game. Not so much in the first BL game though.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#42mfv12979Posted 11/4/2012 5:56:13 PM
yeah jack isn't that bad all he did is just kill men women and children. lol
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#43A_Hairy_WafflePosted 11/4/2012 5:58:52 PM
Jack is a douche. I just wish Claptrap got to teabag him.
#44kylekillgannonPosted 11/4/2012 6:04:14 PM
One of the key things about Jack is that while he isn't so great, the protagonists and the people they're protecting either actively or indirectly are absolute scum. You have murderers, rapists, slave traders, arms dealers, mad scientists, inbreds, psychopaths, cannibals, pyromaniacs, extremist cults, monsters of ungodly levels of horror, and Scooter.

The place deserves to be burned, and paved over. That much is certain.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#45superdiddy34Posted 11/4/2012 6:17:25 PM
all in all he is right jack wanted to kill all the Bandits problem is he also killed the good people to were say Sal and Maya are the only Main Character Good guys in the game
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34
#46sortajanPosted 11/4/2012 6:21:46 PM
DesertZero posted...
sortajan posted...
DesertZero posted...

roland. didn't like him, but he was a pretty typical good guy.

I agree. Unfortunately, we'll never know what his plans for the Warrior really were. We know he wanted to control it, but it seemed to me like nice guy Roland was going to let Lilith have her way and just have the Warrior murder everyone associated with Hyperion.

did we play the same game or were you just reading fanfiction
#47DesertZeroPosted 11/4/2012 7:33:31 PM
sortajan posted...
DesertZero posted...
sortajan posted...
DesertZero posted...

roland. didn't like him, but he was a pretty typical good guy.

I agree. Unfortunately, we'll never know what his plans for the Warrior really were. We know he wanted to control it, but it seemed to me like nice guy Roland was going to let Lilith have her way and just have the Warrior murder everyone associated with Hyperion.

did we play the same game or were you just reading fanfiction

Did you even listen to the conversations that were had in the game?
#48skiguy1981(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 8:31:08 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
One of the key things about Jack is that while he isn't so great, the protagonists and the people they're protecting either actively or indirectly are absolute scum. You have murderers, rapists, slave traders, arms dealers, mad scientists, inbreds, psychopaths, cannibals, pyromaniacs, extremist cults, monsters of ungodly levels of horror, and Scooter.

The place deserves to be burned, and paved over. That much is certain.

I agree with this Make a parking lot
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
#49Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/4/2012 8:47:44 PM
Nah he was evil. Unless trying to be a semi-psychotic dictator bent on using an old eridian warrior to conquer Pandora, and likely the rest of the galaxy in some form or fashion, is all fine and dandy and is never a bad thing.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#50kylekillgannonPosted 11/5/2012 1:00:44 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Nah he was evil. Unless trying to be a semi-psychotic dictator bent on using an old eridian warrior to conquer Pandora, and likely the rest of the galaxy in some form or fashion, is all fine and dandy and is never a bad thing.

In the Borderlands Universe, it might as well be.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.