Weapon/reilc/shield giveaway

#1Gemini_RedPosted 11/4/2012 4:15:21 PM
Until I get bored I'm going to have a giveaway of various legendaries(all lvl 50). Such items include

Seraph;
Evolution Shield
Analytical Actualizer
Scout Seraphim

Legendary Weapons;
Purging Infinity
Critical Conference Call(Fire)
Severe Shredifier
Two Fer Maggie
Original Deliverance
Acuminous Hellfire
Onslaught Veruc
Monstrous Volcano(Fire)
Razrez White Death(Corrosive)
Deft Emperor(Slag)
Refill Baby Maker
Sledge's Shotgun
Skookum Skullmasher
Ballanced Slagga(Slag)
Stiff Unkempt Harold
Extendified Gub(Corrosive)
Deep a nukem
Social B****
Punitory Norfleet(Fire)
Super Gunerang(Shock)
Akurate Madhous!(Fire)

Relics:
Tediore Relic 70/30
Proficiency relic; 35 cooldown

Shields;
The Bee
Blast Proof Hide of Terramorphous
Neogenator
Inflammable Flame of the Firehawk
Black Hole
Grounded The Bee
The Sham(94%)
And finally the Sticky Homing Bonus Package, and the Legendary Mechro Mod

A few rules.
1. Please be in Sanctuary. If I join your game and you are not there, I will leave.
2. You get everything in this package. If there is something you did not want or need, then sell or trade it but please do not ask for substitutions.
3. To go with #1 please be waiting out by where you can change your skins/heads. When you see my menu pop up please stay in my line of sight.
4. Please send a game invite ONLY. Depending on how many are interested I may not be able to respond to a message.
5. I hate to add this but circumstances have caused it; Once our business is done, our business is DONE. Please do not contact me frequently asking if I have other items/skins or heads/if I power level. I don't mind helping, and I don't mind the occasional question if I have a certain item or not, but if I get repeatedly asked daily for various favors you will be blocked without warning. Sorry to have to add this as a rule. 99% of the people I've worked with in the past have been great. Alas, the 1% still leaves a bad taste.

As for what I want? Nothing. A "Thanks" is enough. I've gotten plenty of help. I'm just paying it back.

As a side note there may be some that I won't be able to help for reasons out of my control. It has happened enough times for me to address it. For whatever reason I may attempt to join another person's game and end up seeing a communication failure notice. Repeated attempts always end up with the same result. If you are one of the unlucky ones I apologize in advance and I will let you know on here if you've won the crap lottery.

Finally, and most important my GT is Sedirus
#2shawneb0yPosted 11/4/2012 4:18:26 PM
thanks
#3Gemini_Red(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:28:55 PM(edited)
stlcards, sorry connection failure :(

Edit; Both times. I don't know what causes it, but I can't get into another game that gets that message.
#4Smoksalot1Posted 11/4/2012 4:30:56 PM
thanks a lot
#5Tailg8inPosted 11/4/2012 4:37:31 PM
Thank you!
#6Gemini_Red(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:38:07 PM
You're welcome, guys. stl, sorry but no luck :(
#7Young_CaesarPosted 11/4/2012 4:40:08 PM
Invite sent.
---
Nas won.
http://i.imgur.com/vhApo.jpg
#8creamygoodness1Posted 11/4/2012 4:40:38 PM
Invite sent JREDQUEST GT. Thanks so much!
#9ButtPuppetPosted 11/4/2012 4:46:46 PM
Invite Sent. Thanks a lot, man!
---
XBL GT: EthErealist
#10Young_CaesarPosted 11/4/2012 4:47:13 PM
Thanks.
---
Nas won.
http://i.imgur.com/vhApo.jpg