POLL: What will you do to keep busy until the next DLC?

#11Gemini_RedPosted 11/6/2012 10:27:09 PM
Hyperius and Gee runs, mostly. Not worrying about other games/systems right now. If I start getting bored I'll just go to a game in my backlog. Still have plenty of things to do in minecraft and Dragon's Dogma.
#12JhnthezedPosted 11/6/2012 10:54:57 PM
gotta kill gee and then i will have all my achievements for this and the DLC, then i will do my run through with maya or axton i think, or finish my PL gunzerker through the story and just messing around with friends, then itll be onto resident evil
#13mooninomicsPosted 11/6/2012 10:58:42 PM
A little more BL2 (still have some things to get around to), and a couple other games on the side. I still start up Skyrim every now and then, maybe a little Torchlight II or something. Plus, I have a handful of games on Steam that I've never really gotten around to playing for long, I might fire some of them up and see what's what.

And, of course, I'm sure I can find some crap to do around the house. I should really get around to the weatherstripping soon. Prep the snowblower. Stuff like that.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#14Seiichi OmoriPosted 11/6/2012 11:00:35 PM
i better THINK of something, since my brother took the damn HD elsewhere to play his Halo 4

maybe that 999 sequel...
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/657/dragonquest.gif
#15Flow_149Posted 11/7/2012 12:09:52 AM
Right now it's Dark Souls.
7 hours of getting my face bashed in and just recently I somehow managed to defeat the Rooftop Gargoyle. lol. It's challenging but it's really fun. :)
#16Dagoth_WitPosted 11/7/2012 12:27:22 AM
Toejam & Earl comes out on Wednesday.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#17SeaArrKingPosted 11/7/2012 12:40:41 AM
I've got a good mix of games to play until more Borderlands 2 content comes out. I've been having a good time with Code of Princess on the 3DS, but as soon as Paper Mario: Sticker Star comes out I'll be playing that for a while. I've also got to buy the Dark Souls DLC, and even after I finish up all that I've still got things to do in Borderlands 2. I want to get my second character, Maya, to 50, but I'm waiting for the times my brother can play so I don't surpass his main dude. So yep. There are all sorts of things to do to bide my time until the next expansion is released, and I'm not even digging in this holiday season. I'm lucky I don't want to play a lot of the games that are being released this season.
---
If only I could be so grossly incandescent.
Friend Code: 0989-2264-8970
#18renzsweetPosted 11/7/2012 12:47:28 AM
WiiU.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#19U2205Posted 11/7/2012 12:51:39 AM
I'll be playing some BO2 when it comes out, and until then I'll be rubbing election results in bigots' faces as they are dragged, kicking and screaming, into the civilized world.
#20SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 11/7/2012 1:30:18 AM
Plenty of things.

Play with other characters in BL2.
Play Rocksmith.
Finish Darksiders 2 (2nd playthrough and dlc, on ps3).
Finish Pokemon White 2.
Try and get more hours at work for more $$.
Try out games I got for free off of PSN.
Check out DBZ Budokai HD.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Effieciency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.