With such limited space, how do you manage your inventory?

#110ld8oyPosted 11/7/2012 8:21:08 AM
I only carry what I need.
#12seoulspiritPosted 11/7/2012 8:47:11 AM
Bank glitch ^____^
---
Youtube:SeoulTeamworkGaming | PSN: Seoul_Teamwork
http://www.youtube.com/user/SeoulTeamworkGaming?feature=mhee
#13atomsteelePosted 11/7/2012 8:55:44 AM(edited)
It would take FOREVER to move your inventory by claptrap! I have split screened easily (without exaggeration) 1000 times and haven't had an issue. Just make a few mules and bring them with you to farm the warrior. Use the eridium to up their bank space and stash your gear.
Edit...this is the only "legit" way to create more space in your bank. Make a backup on a usb and you never have to worry.
#14ProdigalDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:00:20 AM
atomsteele posted...
It would take FOREVER to move your inventory by claptrap! I have split screened easily (without exaggeration) 1000 times and haven't had an issue. Just make a few mules and bring them with you to farm the warrior. Use the eridium to up their bank space and stash your gear.
Edit...this is the only "legit" way to create more space in your bank. Make a backup on a usb and you never have to worry.

So the backup on the USB will protect against profile reset?
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#15ButtPuppetPosted 11/7/2012 9:24:50 AM
Acelion55 posted...
I split screen and use another GT to load with all the things I want to save. Warning this has been linked to BA reset allegedly. only happened to me once,

Sorry for the noob question, but what is the BA reset & the profile reset?
---
XBL GT: EthErealist
#16SEA_Posted 11/7/2012 10:18:53 AM
mules are the best option. the whole "this game is about constantly finding new and better weapons, not hoarding" point isn't valid anymore once you hit level 50 and do farming. It definitely becomes about collecting at that point for many many people, and the lack of "normal" inventory and bank space is a problem, but not too hard to get around if you create some mule characters
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#17__Vyse_Posted 11/7/2012 10:20:53 AM
if you want to keep more than your backpack and bank hold you're a hoarder and should stop it.
---
my sig sucks again.
#18SEA_Posted 11/7/2012 10:23:02 AM
__Vyse_ posted...
if you want to keep more than your backpack and bank hold you're a hoarder and should stop it.

so going after all the legendary weapons/items is hoarding? ok
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#19__Vyse_Posted 11/7/2012 10:28:32 AM
yeah, because why have what you don't use.
---
my sig sucks again.
#20KillfaceDingoPosted 11/7/2012 10:30:52 AM
__Vyse_ posted...
yeah, because why have what you don't use.

Never heard of collecting?

So anyone who collects anything is a hoarder and should stop it?

lol at you
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?