With such limited space, how do you manage your inventory?

#21SEA_Posted 11/7/2012 11:32:54 AM
__Vyse_ posted...
yeah, because why have what you don't use.

because i spend time farming items and don't want to get rid of them. plus i do end up switching my active inventory quite a bit. it's not like i put them away forever.
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#22MosebysRangersPosted 11/7/2012 11:32:59 AM
For storage I just use where you the glitch and/or method where you highlight an item in backpack to move to storage but than click item below which allows you to store limitless items.
#23mooninomicsPosted 11/7/2012 11:40:23 AM
__Vyse_ posted...

But what if I want to use it later?
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#24MGunzCPosted 11/7/2012 11:47:12 AM
I've used mules on a second profile, split screen, since the game came out and I've had no problem with BA rank being reset. Just make sure you exit the game with the mule first by saving before exiting and saving with the main profile character.

I don't think collecting a bunch of nice weapons you worked hard to find is hoarding. Hoarding is the excessive collecting of items with the inability to discard any of them. For me, anyway, as soon as I find a better version of something I have, I sell it.

The developers who boast having a bajillion guns in the game should have factored in more inventory space. Little Gaige can run around the world with up to 4 weapons, 4 accessories, and 27 items strapped to her back, but she can only store up to 16 items in that big safe at HQ. Doesn't make any sense.

- - -
If the phone don't ring, you'll know it's me.
#25ShuyinVsTidusPosted 11/7/2012 11:49:49 AM
Make a mule or two. Kill the warrior for quick eridium. Have your mule(s) buy out the backpack and bank SDUs.
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#26MosebysRangersPosted 11/7/2012 11:51:49 AM
mooninomics posted...
__Vyse_ posted...

But what if I want to use it later?

^
This plus people may want to trade or give items that are not useful to themselves but to others. Also with 5 classes in game you may want to keep rare stuff you find for other classes if decide to start using them.
#270ld8oyPosted 11/7/2012 11:53:05 AM
KillfaceDingo posted...
__Vyse_ posted...

Never heard of collecting?

So anyone who collects anything is a hoarder and should stop it?

lol at you

"Why are there a dozen pieces of random, unmatched furniture in your living room?"

"I collect them"

"Oh... Well, what about all of the dead cats underneath them?"

"I collect those too"
#28BridlingPosted 11/7/2012 12:03:17 PM
0ld8oy
"Why are there a dozen pieces of random, unmatched furniture in your living room?"

"I collect them"

"I collect those too"

Makes the most logical thing on this whole board, maybe even on all of GameFAQs.
---
It takes an idiot to do cool things, that's why it's cool
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/Nayroy18/48ad8e96_zps0ffebfc8.gif
#29KillfaceDingoPosted 11/7/2012 12:07:23 PM
0ld8oy posted...
KillfaceDingo posted...
__Vyse_ posted...

Never heard of collecting?

So anyone who collects anything is a hoarder and should stop it?

lol at you

"I collect them"

"I collect those too"

I don't see your point...

Are you seriously comparing collecting guns in a loot based game to hoarding furniture and dead cats? Or just trolling?
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#30Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/7/2012 12:19:02 PM
Honestly outside of items that have red text/orange items, I don't save weapons/items and usually sell them just for the fact that they never give a bank/storage that has a decent size space. I don't feel like using mule characters to store other items on.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....