With such limited space, how do you manage your inventory?

#31LazarusNecrosisPosted 11/7/2012 11:27:46 AM
Didn't they originally say we were going to have "limitless" space? I love this game, don't get me wrong, but they broke a lot of promises.
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
#32Dwaze_ZakenPosted 11/7/2012 11:33:58 AM(edited)
I use the Infinite Bank Vault glitch, but I try to keep below 75 weapons so the game doesn't lag horribly when I try to withdraw weapons.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#33puppyPosted 11/7/2012 11:58:25 AM
You have to be picky to successfully manage your inventory. I only carry around 5 weapons, 6 at the most. Sometimes I have my fav 4 and stick to those 4 at all times. I play favorites with grenades too, and almost always sell grenades unless I get something better. Shields are also shop fodder until I find something better.

Also, when it comes to keeping guns for other characters, I only keep guns that are almost overpowering, and save those in my shared bank, or any character's bank, for future playthroughs. If they are okay at their level, then sell it or chuck it, only the strongest survive.

I'm much rather have money for slots and "items of the day" than too many guns in my inventory.
---
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!
#34dan9d9Posted 11/7/2012 1:06:25 PM
I don't care about collecting guns or anything, so I just sell guns if I'm not using them anymore. I generally like to have around 15 slots filled out of the 27 before I go farming or on a mission or whatever so I have plenty of room to pick up new guns and decide what I want to keep.

This is generally what my inventory looks like:

Fire sniper *(rarely gets used/not always in inventory)
Corrosive sniper
Shock sniper
Non-elemental Jakobs sniper

Non-elemental shotgun
Elemental shotgun*
Corrosive SMG/Pistol/Assualt rifle
Shock SMG/Pistol/Assault rifle
Non-elemental SMG/Pistol/Assault rifle*
Rocket Launcher (elemental or not)

Shock grenade
Corrosive grenade
Slag grenade

Shield-type class mod
Health regen-type class mod
Cooldown-type class mod*

Shield-type relic
Fight for your life/second wind relic
Health relic

I don't use slag very often.
#35SkySoldier07Posted 11/7/2012 1:22:08 PM
Apparently no one is listening when others say unlimited space in your bank.
Step1. Open Bank.
Step2. Highlight item in backpack by pressing A.
Step3. Highlight another item in your backpack then press A. ( You will notice item #2 is in your bank)
Step4. Repeat til only 1 weapon remains in your backpack.

Congrats, now you have unlimited space. Works with a characters so, no need to use claptrap bot to move storage around.

Reply if you got it to work.
---
The "Kneeling soldier". Not all soldiers are fallen.