It's that time again! FREE LOOT EXTRAVAGANZA!

#1GreatTroySenseiPosted 11/7/2012 7:48:30 PM
GT: Jason Todd. If you can save in Sanctuary, and invite me, I'll come to your game and Merry Christmas all over your face.

Rules:

- IMPORTANT: Do post thank yous here. Very few of those last time, which made the thread fall off. After you get your stuff, come here and let others know to do the same.
- You must be in Sanctuary. I'll be dropping the stuff in a certain configuration. Easier for me. There will be multiples dropped, so don't worry about having some to trade with your usual group.
- You must be alone. Your friends run around through a save point, that dicks it up for the next in line. No exceptions; you can invite them after I leave.
- You message me. You invite me. Don't post your GT here, I won't read it.
- Don't ask for something specific. Lemme just drop my piles and skedaddle. You can forage through them after I leave. It'll be more fun that way for everyone.

BONUS:

- After I drop my wares, invite others to your game to help you sift through your Sanctuary full of baubles and wonders. Why not start a thread on here, even? Credit is appreciated, but I don't want any friend requests nor anything in return. Just pay it forward!

On right now, gonna do this for 30 minutes or so before bouncing to play with my the campaign with my brother. Good luck!
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#2isunivekPosted 11/7/2012 8:43:42 PM
Thanks a lot

Gt mexyguy
#3GaluptisPosted 11/7/2012 8:58:08 PM
This guy is awesome! It's like a candy store. And so organized!

Thanks again TC!
---
poopy trip
#4OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 11/7/2012 9:11:23 PM
still happening?
#5mr_shakenblake3Posted 11/7/2012 9:11:47 PM
thanks for all the stuff man
---
GT: shakenblake31
#6youngunner2123Posted 11/7/2012 9:28:52 PM
Thanks a lot bro. Found almost everything I was looking for.

Ps also the dude that invited me to his room
#7GreatTroySensei(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:35:40 PM
And I'm spent. Thanks to all who participated and especially to those who helped others participate. Next week: Heads and skins!
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#8xXEPiC4LiFeXxPosted 11/7/2012 9:41:28 PM
Awww...just missed ya then :\
---
Gamer Tag : EPiCx805x
"I think Fallout 3 is a pretty cool guy. Eh buys guns and doesn't afraid of anything." - Riku765
#9Gemini_RedPosted 11/7/2012 9:48:02 PM
lol, I went to the bathroom and came back to find sanctuary looking like times square at christmas time. thanks a lot man
#10RaGe0420Posted 11/7/2012 9:48:47 PM
Thanks again
---
G.T. RaGe0420