The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Goddammit. You guys won't believe this.

#1Corspegrinder28Posted 11/8/2012 12:48:30 AM
Long story short, I had some people at my house a couple of hours ago, and some dude that came with a friend jacked my copy of BL2. I find out the guy's name and confronted him at his house... as I was talking to the guy about my ****, I look over his shoulder and sure enough, it's playing on his TV. I told him that people saw him take it, and I just wanted my game. This dick whips out his phone and calls the cops on me. No lie, I was calm, no cursing, nothing. So, as I'm getting into my truck to leave, they pull up.

30 minutes, a background check, and 250 questions later, I'm driving away, but I KNOW this dude has my game. WTF should I do? He called the cops on me, FFS. How do I get my game back? The cop did nothing due to "lack of evidence". BS is what it is.
---
Legion of Doom: Professor Chaos/LIVE: Corpsegrinder80
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
#2Dagoth_WitPosted 11/8/2012 12:51:33 AM
Wow, man. That really sucks, but like the cops said, lack of evidence. Neither one of you can prove who the game belongs to. I'd say kick his ass, but he's clearly a ***** since he already called the cops on you once. I know what you're going through and I feel for you.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#3RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 12:51:56 AM
Got the receipt? If not, wait 5 or 10 years then molotav cocktail his house. You know you can't just do it right away.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#4Corspegrinder28(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 12:55:38 AM
Yeah, I have the receipt in my wallet still, because I bought a Google Nexus tablet for my wife and another game when I picked up my copy the day after launch. Will this affect anything? I mean, obviously the douche won't give up my game.
---
Legion of Doom: Professor Chaos/LIVE: Corpsegrinder80
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
#52Love4LifePosted 11/8/2012 1:02:27 AM
Sadly there is no way to Prove that its your disc ( Recpit is proof of purchase, but doesn’t mean that the copy in said persons house is yours ). Its lame I know, I hope you get your game back.
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#6EliteHydroponixPosted 11/8/2012 1:03:11 AM
I totally wish I could cuss on this forum....I would have the biggest rant to go on right now but it wouldn't be the same without some profanity..
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#7puppyPosted 11/8/2012 1:05:07 AM
Present your receipt to the cops, and ask for him to present his. That's all I can think of.
---
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!
#8DerailerPosted 11/8/2012 1:13:24 AM
puppy posted...
Present your receipt to the cops, and ask for him to present his. That's all I can think of.

Agreed.

TC, where'd you buy your copy? Could be covered by a game guarantee or something and just get a new one.
---
Hail his name, master of humanity.
#9aznghostbusterPosted 11/8/2012 1:16:08 AM
This is why I don't play with randoms... But in all seriousness, I feel for you bro. That guy's a bona fide douchebag.
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." -Confucius
GT- TheLoveFister
#10U2205Posted 11/8/2012 1:17:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]