Goddammit. You guys won't believe this.

#11KingThingPosted 11/8/2012 12:17:19 AM
See, this is why you write your name on every single thing in your house. Even your bubble gum and trashcan.
---
Calling someone a kid on a message board = Lack of wit
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2605/oilup.jpg
#12MGunzCPosted 11/8/2012 12:26:41 AM
So your friend came with the dude that allegedly jacked your BL2 disc. Seems like your friend isn't keeping with good company, so you should ask him to get the disc back from the dude. If he won't, he's not much of a friend.
#13RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 12:28:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14BugmeatPosted 11/8/2012 12:29:36 AM
Your best bet is to get your friend that brought him involved, He brought the thief along so that makes this his responsibility. if this friend of yours is a stand up kind of guy he'll handle it. If he won't deal with it he's not much of a friend.

If someone I brought to a friend's house stole from them I'd damned sure do something about it. I vouch for you and then you make me look like an a****** and steal from my friend? I'm going to be incredibly pissed.

---
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth"
#15aznghostbusterPosted 11/8/2012 12:31:19 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
If you want to beat him up... serious info here... first learn his routine, does he come home at night from work? Maybe he plays a sport, does he return from practice at night? Does he lived in a busy neighborhood? now... 1) buy a mask 2) buy some baseball gloves 3) get some sweatpants and a sweatshirt 4) buy said items at seperate stores with cash far from your house, the cops will ask stores if anyone has purchased those items together 5) remove tags and burn them from said items 6) put on gloves and use a hairbrush to scrub them off after putting them on 7) when you run up on to beat him up don't say anything as the cops will ask if he can identify his attacker by voice 8) have an escape route planned 9) burn said pieces of clothing. 10) have a solid alibi, maybe leave your xbox on and stay connected to xbox live, microsoft should be able to verify your story of, "I was at home playing my xbox) but make sure to rig your controller so u spin in circles or something to keep the "AWAY" status from appearing on your profile (idk how accurate microsoft tracks peoples' activity on xbox)

...Whoa.
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." -Confucius
GT- TheLoveFister
#16AwesomeFawfulPosted 11/8/2012 12:36:54 AM
If you want to beat him up... serious info here... first learn his routine, does he come home at night from work? Maybe he plays a sport, does he return from practice at night? Does he lived in a busy neighborhood? now... 1) buy a mask 2) buy some baseball gloves 3) get some sweatpants and a sweatshirt 4) buy said items at seperate stores with cash far from your house, the cops will ask stores if anyone has purchased those items together 5) remove tags and burn them from said items 6) put on gloves and use a hairbrush to scrub them off after putting them on 7) when you run up on to beat him up don't say anything as the cops will ask if he can identify his attacker by voice 8) have an escape route planned 9) burn said pieces of clothing. 10) have a solid alibi, maybe leave your xbox on and stay connected to xbox live, microsoft should be able to verify your story of, "I was at home playing my xbox) but make sure to rig your controller so u spin in circles or something to keep the "AWAY" status from appearing on your profile (idk how accurate microsoft tracks peoples' activity on xbox)

O_o
---
Fawful for SSB4!
You cannot fully comprehend what my mind thinks.
#17Dtothe3Posted 11/8/2012 12:40:08 AM
I know who I want watching my back in a foxhole.

Hang on. Did you leave the mechromancer stuff in the case? Because it may show a link between your code and profile, thus you must have had the game first.
---
I used to be capable of having children. Then I took an arrow in the knee... Xbox tag - Dtothe3
#18pro9b17Posted 11/8/2012 12:40:55 AM
Get your friends who witnessed him take it to tell the police. Also, check and see if you have the receipt lying around. Or perhaps if you know the store clerk, have him tell the police that you purchased the game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#19DerailerPosted 11/8/2012 12:41:04 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...

After that, your username applies.
---
Hail his name, master of humanity.
#20MGunzCPosted 11/8/2012 12:53:01 AM
I'm sure there are more of your fingerprints on that disc than his. How would he explain that to the cops?