Goddammit. You guys won't believe this.

#21TheBendyPosted 11/8/2012 1:59:05 AM
MGunzC posted...
So your friend came with the dude that allegedly jacked your BL2 disc. Seems like your friend isn't keeping with good company, so you should ask him to get the disc back from the dude. If he won't, he's not much of a friend.

^This
---
Think before you ink!
#22synthetiksinPosted 11/8/2012 2:40:53 AM
Yeah, get your friend to get it for you.

This is the reason why I only have chicks or one dude friend at the house at all times.

RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Hilarious planning

Ok, I laughed.
#23sortajanPosted 11/8/2012 2:45:59 AM(edited)
1. Receipt. The actual receipt, a printed receipt from an online distributor (PayPal, Steam, whatever), any proof of purchase.

2. You brought him into your house on your friend's good word. Your friend's word wasn't good enough. Your friend either gets it back or he buys you a replacement copy.

3. Lesson learned. You start to become more careful with just who you let in your house, accompanied by a friend or not.

One or more of these three and you'll be good.

EDIT:

4. Drop a deuce in his console disc tray and close it.
#24RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 2:46:34 AM
synthetiksin posted...
Yeah, get your friend to get it for you.

This is the reason why I only have chicks or one dude friend at the house at all times.

Hilarious planning

Ok, I laughed.

If you sold *insert illegal substance here* I'd pull a lick on you, kids like you are easy money *yes, I AM being serious* (now this is where you go, "O UR SO GANGSTER")
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#25EliteHydroponixPosted 11/8/2012 2:46:36 AM
If you want to beat him up... serious info here... first learn his routine, does he come home at night from work? Maybe he plays a sport, does he return from practice at night? Does he lived in a busy neighborhood? now... 1) buy a mask 2) buy some baseball gloves 3) get some sweatpants and a sweatshirt 4) buy said items at seperate stores with cash far from your house, the cops will ask stores if anyone has purchased those items together 5) remove tags and burn them from said items 6) put on gloves and use a hairbrush to scrub them off after putting them on 7) when you run up on to beat him up don't say anything as the cops will ask if he can identify his attacker by voice 8) have an escape route planned 9) burn said pieces of clothing. 10) have a solid alibi, maybe leave your xbox on and stay connected to xbox live, microsoft should be able to verify your story of, "I was at home playing my xbox) but make sure to rig your controller so u spin in circles or something to keep the "AWAY" status from appearing on your profile (idk how accurate microsoft tracks peoples' activity on xbox)

this dude knows what's up
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#26sortajanPosted 11/8/2012 2:52:01 AM(edited)
I'd pull a lick on you

that a sex thing?
#27RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 2:50:36 AM
sortajan posted...
I'd pull a lick on you

that a sex thing?

lick = robbing a drug dealer
---
#28EliteHydroponixPosted 11/8/2012 3:01:39 AM
sortajan posted...
I'd pull a lick on you

that a sex thing?

doesn't necessarily have to be a drug dealer to be a "lick"...
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#29PsychoD_BoyPosted 11/8/2012 3:04:26 AM(edited)
You should have gotten the cops to make him show them the install date on the game data file. If it was your copy he would have just installed the mandatory files and updates to play the game. If he had just bought the game he would still have the receipt or if he borrowed it from a friend said friend could vouch for him. It may not be open and shut but it would definitely lean in your favor.
---
Don't complain about a game having to much content that you can't focus. It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#30RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 3:08:42 AM
EliteHydroponix posted...
sortajan posted...
I'd pull a lick on you

that a sex thing?

doesn't necessarily have to be a drug dealer to be a "lick"...

lol (not trying to be a badass) but you're talking about a lick when it involves drugs and it's a robbery when it's money/possessions.
---