Goddammit. You guys won't believe this.

#31LORD_HOGANPosted 11/8/2012 2:09:43 AM
Next time don't let people in your house that you don't know. If you are going to have guest don't leave things laying around. Other then that your on your own, unless your other so called friends care enough to confront the the dude that took your stuff. Go back to the police file a complaint or let it go.
---
LORD_HOGAN
"He who does great things does little to prove it."
#32RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 2:12:31 AM
LORD_HOGAN posted...
Next time don't let people in your house that you don't know. If you are going to have guest don't leave things laying around. Other then that your on your own, unless your other so called friends care enough to confront the the dude that took your stuff. Go back to the police file a complaint or let it go.

Yea man you've never had a party, you put all of your good s%#& in the master bedroom and lock it.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#33EliteHydroponixPosted 11/8/2012 2:26:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 2:30:06 AM
EliteHydroponix posted...
Not at all dude a lick can be any type of robbing/stealing in general if it's worth getting at. I've sold drugs for half my life and been in enough of the slum scummy places to know wtf a lick is ..you must be misinformed there chief.

I live in Phoenix... I'm not misinformed. I'm not going to argue with anyone who has sold because I've been there, done that. Tomato, Tomata. Stay up.
---
#35EliteHydroponixPosted 11/8/2012 2:34:58 AM
#36RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 2:36:19 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Not at all dude a lick can be any type of robbing/stealing in general if it's worth getting at. I've sold drugs for half my life and been in enough of the slum scummy places to know wtf a lick is ..you must be misinformed there chief.

I live in Phoenix... I'm not misinformed. I'm not going to argue with anyone who has sold because I've been there, done that. Tomato, Tomata. Stay up.

http://www.urban dictionary.com/define.php?term=hit%20a%20lick

just a quick reference for you to check out ...tomato tomata yada yada yada ..and since gamefaqs doesn't like having urban dictionary all together i had to put a space but check it out find another source do whatever your wrong just sayin..

ha man, look at the times I posted those responses to people. Since you even brought urban dictionary into this I'm going to call you out on validity. How many eighths are in an ounce?
---
#37Azarath314Posted 11/8/2012 2:37:44 AM
This does not help you now but a little trick to help prove the copy is yours in another similar situation is to write you name or something that you can identify on the back of the cover insert. Most people do not look at the back of the insert and is an easy way to prove it is your copy.
#38EliteHydroponixPosted 11/8/2012 2:38:12 AM
8 brah not stupid..plus the .3 if you wanna get technical with it
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#39EliteHydroponixPosted 11/8/2012 2:40:02 AM
but you gotta give 29 so noone acts funny unless your a bum dude
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#40RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 2:41:50 AM