Goddammit. You guys won't believe this.

#41RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 3:42:35 AM
EliteHydroponix posted...
but you gotta give 29 so noone acts funny unless your a bum dude

Yea I feel you, I always did that, even with Gs. I'd give em 1.1 or 1.2 so just incase their scale was off or whatever.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#42RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/8/2012 3:43:23 AM
Ha, but in all honesty you're the FIRST person on GFAQs who knows what's up.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#43EliteHydroponixPosted 11/8/2012 3:48:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#44Corspegrinder28(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 11:04:09 AM
UPDATE

Still haven't gotten my ****t back. I cut all ties with my friend (apparently me being angry about my stolen property makes me a *******) and I'm working on getting another copy.

Sorry about the late responses, the topic got modded but it was overturned. It's just ******* up that a friend would turn face over a damn video game. It's sad, really. I have BO2 and H4 to keep me busy, but still.... what the ****.
---
Legion of Doom: Professor Chaos/LIVE: Corpsegrinder80
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
#45MetalJ471Posted 11/12/2012 11:33:50 AM(edited)
Well if you guys are gonna be ex-friends soon i recommend beating 7 shade of cr@p out of your soon to be ex friend for bringing a thief into your home and then siding with said thief, then do the same to the thief.......as a warning as to what you will do next time you see either of them
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of an enemy of free speech or another enemy of free speech]
#46VanillaXpCPosted 11/12/2012 11:40:27 AM
I mark my copies of games with small pen marks in the manual or game case. Mostly removing the front insert and put a symbol + sign on the back of it. This way if stuff is stolen, and sold to pawn shops I can get it back.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#47SkippyjonJones1Posted 11/12/2012 12:06:51 PM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
If you want to beat him up... serious info here... first learn his routine, does he come home at night from work? Maybe he plays a sport, does he return from practice at night? Does he lived in a busy neighborhood? now... 1) buy a mask 2) buy some baseball gloves 3) get some sweatpants and a sweatshirt 4) buy said items at seperate stores with cash far from your house, the cops will ask stores if anyone has purchased those items together 5) remove tags and burn them from said items 6) put on gloves and use a hairbrush to scrub them off after putting them on 7) when you run up on to beat him up don't say anything as the cops will ask if he can identify his attacker by voice 8) have an escape route planned 9) burn said pieces of clothing. 10) have a solid alibi, maybe leave your xbox on and stay connected to xbox live, microsoft should be able to verify your story of, "I was at home playing my xbox) but make sure to rig your controller so u spin in circles or something to keep the "AWAY" status from appearing on your profile (idk how accurate microsoft tracks peoples' activity on xbox)

You seem like a fun guy to hang out with
#48DR_PariahPosted 11/12/2012 12:10:14 PM
break into his house? wait until he has a party, then steal it back?

Call the cops on him and collect the people who told you that he took it, then present that evidence.
#49TheBestFallerPosted 11/12/2012 12:13:49 PM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...

Ok ok. I'm just saying... when I was with my boys and we were talking... if someone mentioned "lick" drugs were involved. Every other time we said robbery. Idc what urban dictionary says.

Everyone I know is too lazy/ignorant to realize there's a difference and uses "lick" for everything, even run outs from the mall are considered "licks" to them.
#50MetalJ471Posted 11/12/2012 12:15:55 PM
VanillaXpC posted...
I mark my copies of games with small pen marks in the manual or game case. Mostly removing the front insert and put a symbol + sign on the back of it. This way if stuff is stolen, and sold to pawn shops I can get it back.

I do this too, normally i write my first name and initial my last name on the inside of the cover, then i cover it with a piece of white masking tape so it can't be seen through the clear plastic of the box.
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of an enemy of free speech or another enemy of free speech]