Goddammit. You guys won't believe this.

#51AtomskShadePosted 11/12/2012 11:20:07 AM
In all honesty, Its only $60
I know you would rather beat the living s*** outta that guy, than shell out another $60, but its not worth the assault and battery charges (Unless you follow through with Run's plan)

But think, Do you have any friends in the military/that are higher up?
You could just get one of them to talk to the cops or be there for an intimidation factor.
If all else fails, wear a mask, get taser, shock his a** until he passes out and get your game back. Chunk the taser in a river or something.
---
GT: Atomsk Shade
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) (Add me, I actually use my mic) Central Time Zone (Texas FTW)
#52FurioPosted 11/12/2012 11:21:43 AM
Wait a few weeks then vandalize his property. He won't be suspecting you any more because he probably makes a lot of people angry.
#53Mumble_Posted 11/12/2012 11:37:00 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
If you want to beat him up... serious info here... first learn his routine, does he come home at night from work? Maybe he plays a sport, does he return from practice at night? Does he lived in a busy neighborhood? now... 1) buy a mask 2) buy some baseball gloves 3) get some sweatpants and a sweatshirt 4) buy said items at seperate stores with cash far from your house, the cops will ask stores if anyone has purchased those items together 5) remove tags and burn them from said items 6) put on gloves and use a hairbrush to scrub them off after putting them on 7) when you run up on to beat him up don't say anything as the cops will ask if he can identify his attacker by voice 8) have an escape route planned 9) burn said pieces of clothing. 10) have a solid alibi, maybe leave your xbox on and stay connected to xbox live, microsoft should be able to verify your story of, "I was at home playing my xbox) but make sure to rig your controller so u spin in circles or something to keep the "AWAY" status from appearing on your profile (idk how accurate microsoft tracks peoples' activity on xbox)

The combination of post and username makes this even better.
---
Unce unce unce wub wub wub woop woop
#54ultimakewlPosted 11/12/2012 11:50:02 AM
the guy came to your house with a friend of yours
so clearly he is a friend of your friend
so get your friend to go over to his house and take it back for you when the guys in the bathroom or whatever
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#55MetalgenesisPosted 11/12/2012 11:58:23 AM
I'll be honest tc, that sucks. If you know his name, put it and your ex-friend's name up everywhere. From facebook to craigslist and call them out on their ----. Do what you can to cost them their jobs, file anonymous complaints for example.

It isn't the game, it is the principal of the thing.

Also, check and make sure that he didn't steal anything else.
---
Maybe I'll use you, to blow a midget's head off, or maybe I won't. - zer0
#56PanopictonguyPosted 11/12/2012 12:05:19 PM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
If you want to beat him up... serious info here... first learn his routine, does he come home at night from work? Maybe he plays a sport, does he return from practice at night? Does he lived in a busy neighborhood? now... 1) buy a mask 2) buy some baseball gloves 3) get some sweatpants and a sweatshirt 4) buy said items at seperate stores with cash far from your house, the cops will ask stores if anyone has purchased those items together 5) remove tags and burn them from said items 6) put on gloves and use a hairbrush to scrub them off after putting them on 7) when you run up on to beat him up don't say anything as the cops will ask if he can identify his attacker by voice 8) have an escape route planned 9) burn said pieces of clothing. 10) have a solid alibi, maybe leave your xbox on and stay connected to xbox live, microsoft should be able to verify your story of, "I was at home playing my xbox) but make sure to rig your controller so u spin in circles or something to keep the "AWAY" status from appearing on your profile (idk how accurate microsoft tracks peoples' activity on xbox)

Yeah ! Real n****. ALL day ! Just me. By mylf. On the block. Holdin’ it down. Gun in my waist. Straight face. All day. Not a game. In jail. By myself. 1 bed. No pillow case. 1 pillow. Didn’t nobody write me. It was early. Woke up. Went back to sleep. Took a nap. You ever go night night? YOU EVER GO NIGHT NIGHT N***=!?
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#57spartansbrotherPosted 11/12/2012 12:11:36 PM
puppy posted...
Present your receipt to the cops, and ask for him to present his. That's all I can think of.

do this
---
*wipes brown*
#58Pat33ablePosted 11/12/2012 12:26:01 PM
Hows about you find a way to sneak it back, and call the cops on him if he tries to claim it from you; due to his "lack of evidence"...lol
---
2-3 posts per thread...Small fish fry! "GT: Pat33able"
This one's for youuuuuu Morph...!!!
#59iamdocsavagePosted 11/12/2012 12:31:13 PM
you losers are talking about dealing drugs and robbing people on a public forum. Would love for you 2 fools to go to jail.
#60borochadwicsaysPosted 11/12/2012 12:32:16 PM
For those of you arguing about "hitting a lick". I would like to point out my interpretation of this saying. First of all, I'm from Cincinnati. But anyways, I'm pretty sure it means, "hitting a liquor store", but shortened because, unfortunately, liquor is hard to spell for people who rob things. It could be used in many situations, but all of them involve robbing a store. In my estimation, robbing a drug dealer specifically for drugs would not be called hitting a "lick", but probably something different depending on what you wanted to steal or something. My 2 cents.