Goddammit. You guys won't believe this.

#61borochadwicsaysPosted 11/12/2012 12:35:05 PM(edited)
iamdocsavage posted...
you losers are talking about dealing drugs and robbing people on a public forum. Would love for you 2 fools to go to jail.

For what, exactly? Free speech, brah. Go to China if you want to control people's thoughts.
#62kiwimyweeweePosted 11/12/2012 12:35:28 PM
borochadwicsays posted...
For those of you arguing about "hitting a lick". I would like to point out my interpretation of this saying. First of all, I'm from Cincinnati. But anyways, I'm pretty sure it means, "hitting a liquor store", but shortened because, unfortunately, liquor is hard to spell for people who rob things. It could be used in many situations, but all of them involve robbing a store. In my estimation, robbing a drug dealer specifically for drugs would not be called hitting a "lick", but probably something different depending on what you wanted to steal or something. My 2 cents.

Go to over the rhine and get some clarification.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#63borochadwicsaysPosted 11/12/2012 12:36:36 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
For those of you arguing about "hitting a lick". I would like to point out my interpretation of this saying. First of all, I'm from Cincinnati. But anyways, I'm pretty sure it means, "hitting a liquor store", but shortened because, unfortunately, liquor is hard to spell for people who rob things. It could be used in many situations, but all of them involve robbing a store. In my estimation, robbing a drug dealer specifically for drugs would not be called hitting a "lick", but probably something different depending on what you wanted to steal or something. My 2 cents.

There's could be a difference between what some people think a saying means, and what it actually means... correct?
#64kiwimyweeweePosted 11/12/2012 12:38:36 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...

There's could be a difference between what some people think a saying means, and what it actually means... correct?

Are you really from cincinnati?
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#65CyrusdarkfurPosted 11/12/2012 12:42:30 PM
Did the thief take the whole gamebox or just the disc?
If he took the whole thing you can match the number on the back of the box under the barcode to your reciept and prove theft, if he only took the disc your pretty much screwed and should and go the route of making sure everyone else in your neighborhood knows they are bad news.
#66PanopictonguyPosted 11/12/2012 12:43:35 PM
Slang gets so horrible the further west you go apparently.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#67StuflamesPosted 11/12/2012 12:47:49 PM
Get your friend who brought him to deal with it.

Go back to the cops with witnesses (at least 1 or 2 actually present with other people willing to back you up), file a complaint and talk to them and see what you can do. It's possibly that's not much but could be worth a shot, especially if this douche has priors.
---
XboxGT: ShakeMeatLock
#68PigfartsPosted 11/12/2012 1:04:38 PM
Corspegrinder28 posted...
Long story short, I had some people at my house a couple of hours ago, and some dude that came with a friend jacked my copy of BL2. I find out the guy's name and confronted him at his house... as I was talking to the guy about my ****, I look over his shoulder and sure enough, it's playing on his TV. I told him that people saw him take it, and I just wanted my game. This dick whips out his phone and calls the cops on me. No lie, I was calm, no cursing, nothing. So, as I'm getting into my truck to leave, they pull up.

30 minutes, a background check, and 250 questions later, I'm driving away, but I KNOW this dude has my game. WTF should I do? He called the cops on me, FFS. How do I get my game back? The cop did nothing due to "lack of evidence". BS is what it is.

Wait about 7-8 months and slash his tires. when he gets them fixed, key his car, he prolly will not fix that, then break off his mirrors. You have to think. if yougoing to smash his windows be sure to use a rock or brick as they dont leave finger prints. Also go to your friends house whose boys with him and steal from your "friend"
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#69KillfaceDingoPosted 11/12/2012 1:34:53 PM
As has already been said, a lick does not have to involve drugs...

Lol at

"A lick is robbing a drug dealer"
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#70Corspegrinder28(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:44:49 PM
Cyrusdarkfur posted...
Did the thief take the whole gamebox or just the disc?
If he took the whole thing you can match the number on the back of the box under the barcode to your reciept and prove theft, if he only took the disc your pretty much screwed and should and go the route of making sure everyone else in your neighborhood knows they are bad news.

Yeah, the whole thing is gone. I took pictures of the receipt just in case as well. I never really had someone just come in my house and steal my **** like this. I mean, drinking my beer or eating the last of my pizza is somewhat acceptable, but ****ing with my games is BS. I was in GS today switching my pre-order for BO2 to 360 today, and I got even more pissed just looking at it.
---
Legion of Doom: Professor Chaos/LIVE: Corpsegrinder80
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.