Goddammit. You guys won't believe this.

#81Erik_PPosted 11/12/2012 3:21:42 PM
In all honesty, Its only $60

This guy, lol.

You don't have a job or bills or any type of payments do you? Gotta be a teenager to say something that stupid.
---
Knock knock! Who's there? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! - Face McShooty
#82deadpool223Posted 11/12/2012 3:24:13 PM
draw your blade and challenge him in a duel for honor.

heh no just steal it back. theft is much easier then it seems
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#83ValedictorianXDPosted 11/12/2012 3:54:45 PM
deadpool223 posted...
draw your blade and challenge him in a duel for honor.

heh no just steal it back. theft is much easier then it seems

Except d-bag had to go ahead and call the cops on this guy. If that game goes missing, he is prime suspect #1 according to the police. Even if he was the greatest thief in the world, the motive is already there and has been put on the record.

That being said, if TC wanted to, he could buy a brand new BL2, steal back his original, hide it some place far away and then, should the police officers come to his front door, he can show them the brand new game (unopened with security labels) that he had to buy after the other guy took his game. If the matter is settled within 30 days, he should be able to return BL2 for full price. This is a bit counter-productive but the kid did steal his game. This is his just desserts.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#84DR_PariahPosted 11/12/2012 3:58:38 PM
ValedictorianXD posted...
Typically, I show up here or some other place to just troll and piss people off. Typically, I'm a real dbag in how I compose myself online. That being said, if there is anything I have learned from being an online dbag is that it has its benefits.

Take this thief for example:

It would be an awful shame for him if his personal information started getting passed around online, right? People just start calling him out of the blue, posting on his facebook wall, contacting his employers, etc. I mean, his information is already out there in the public domain in one form or another. This is just a matter of giving us his name and letting the pieces fall into place as his horrible crime against gamers starts to eat at him until, eventually, he is forced to relinquish his ill-gotten goods. I mean, is 60$ worth it if you are going to have to keep changing your number to avoid callers?

The internet is a powerful tool...so use it wisely.

holy hell, I'm on board with this.
#85noimnoturdaddyPosted 11/12/2012 4:14:19 PM(edited)
Only thing you could've done is stolen it back. Now you've confronted him and you can't do anything, if you steal it back and he reports it the cops will have a record of this dispute and you'll look bad, even ignoring that he might've done something to the copy to prove it's "his".

This is why you know everyone you let into your place, and if you don't know them, keep an eye on them or don't let them in. It's a $60 lesson, pretty cheap imo.

Oh, and if you take the advice of any of the losers here, you're dumb. You do nothing. If you have good friends, you're at work while they do something.
---
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
#86Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/12/2012 4:29:48 PM
Corspegrinder28 posted...
Long story short, I had some people at my house a couple of hours ago, and some dude that came with a friend jacked my copy of BL2. I find out the guy's name and confronted him at his house... as I was talking to the guy about my ****, I look over his shoulder and sure enough, it's playing on his TV. I told him that people saw him take it, and I just wanted my game. This dick whips out his phone and calls the cops on me. No lie, I was calm, no cursing, nothing. So, as I'm getting into my truck to leave, they pull up.

30 minutes, a background check, and 250 questions later, I'm driving away, but I KNOW this dude has my game. WTF should I do? He called the cops on me, FFS. How do I get my game back? The cop did nothing due to "lack of evidence". BS is what it is.

terrible story, bro. Would it reaffirm your faith in humanity if I gave you a 3 month code?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 6-3
#87Ch3wyPosted 11/12/2012 4:29:54 PM
Poop on his front porch.

Every night.

P.S. real mafks be postin on gamefaqs about how real they are. Word.
#88keiththeWOLFPosted 11/12/2012 4:31:35 PM
Yeah I would call that dude a couple times a night. I hate people like this. Whiny thieveing pieces of... I alos agree with the last poster. In reality you do nothing. Revenge fantasies are nice, but are better left to an unnamed friend with a bat...
---
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
#89DR_PariahPosted 11/12/2012 4:32:43 PM
give us his phone number...

hell even his name would work. Even better, an address.
#90Sega9599Posted 11/12/2012 4:36:03 PM
You can swear in topic titles now?
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.