Goddammit. You guys won't believe this.

#91ValedictorianXDPosted 11/12/2012 4:40:23 PM
keiththeWOLF posted...
Yeah I would call that dude a couple times a night. I hate people like this. Whiny thieveing pieces of... I alos agree with the last poster. In reality you do nothing. Revenge fantasies are nice, but are better left to an unnamed friend with a bat...

Some revenge fantasies...sure. Run's little list was a lulzy read for me. Other revenge fantasies seem alot more practical. Get people to harass the hell out of this thief? Sure...not too bad. Stealing the game back? Meh...easier said than done but still doable under the right conditions.

Asking a friend to beat the guy down and risk prison time if caught? Oh, that can go wrong in so many ways. Good idea! Let's go with that one! /sarcasm
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#92ValedictorianXDPosted 11/12/2012 4:41:24 PM
Sega9599 posted...
You can swear in topic titles now?

He's not swearing. He's using sentence enhancers.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#93EliteHydroponixPosted 11/12/2012 4:45:43 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Poop on his front porch.

Every night.

P.S. real mafks be postin on gamefaqs about how real they are. Word.

I'm with this guy
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#94rikymaruPosted 11/12/2012 4:45:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0hZ1KKpV54

Try this.
---
Nitwits are quick to state the emperor has no clothes. However, the emperor is still the emperor and the nitwit is still the nitwit.
#95KillfaceDingoPosted 11/12/2012 4:46:14 PM
borochadwicsays posted...
For those of you arguing about "hitting a lick". I would like to point out my interpretation of this saying. First of all, I'm from Cincinnati. But anyways, I'm pretty sure it means, "hitting a liquor store", but shortened because, unfortunately, liquor is hard to spell for people who rob things. It could be used in many situations, but all of them involve robbing a store. In my estimation, robbing a drug dealer specifically for drugs would not be called hitting a "lick", but probably something different depending on what you wanted to steal or something. My 2 cents.

lol no.

Hitting a lick is just stealing anything

If you go down the block and break into someone's car to steal something that is hitting a lick
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#96FalloutgenuisPosted 11/12/2012 4:51:43 PM
To all those people who want his phone number. The TC could be lying. He might just want to bug the crap out of somebody. Therefore I think we should give him suggestions, but not participate in any action.
---
Wub!
#97Deathx113Posted 11/12/2012 4:51:54 PM
Kill him and take it back.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#98mtjormitchPosted 11/12/2012 4:58:03 PM
Corspegrinder28 posted...
UPDATE

Still haven't gotten my ****t back. I cut all ties with my friend (apparently me being angry about my stolen property makes me a *******) and I'm working on getting another copy.

Sorry about the late responses, the topic got modded but it was overturned. It's just ******* up that a friend would turn face over a damn video game. It's sad, really. I have BO2 and H4 to keep me busy, but still.... what the ****.

If he broke friendship with you over a video game, he wasn't a good friend to begin with. Sorry to say.

Seriously, so... a friend of a friend steals a game and the first friend won't even help give you back your game that his friend stole!?

WTF!?

Let me guess a few things about these people. They have holes around their yard/no grass growing. The house is not repaired and is looking to be destroyed just with a tough wind. The nieghborhood is awful and filled with crime all the while people are stealing from each other... basically. I am asking if they are ghetto... sorry to ask. But listen to me... don't EVER trust anyone from a ghetto... ever... they would steal the shirt off your back if they could.
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#99stekim40Posted 11/12/2012 5:01:50 PM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Got the receipt? If not, wait 5 or 10 years then molotav cocktail his house. You know you can't just do it right away.

You'd kill people over a GAME!!!!!!?

My god.. what is the world coming to.. I'm truly staggered.

Yes, the guy is a thief and what he did was VERY wrong and disgusting but still..
---
Playing: Xcom:EU, Dishonoured, Borderlands 2, F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Far Cry 3, Dragon Age 3
#100mtjormitchPosted 11/12/2012 5:10:11 PM
stekim40 posted...
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Got the receipt? If not, wait 5 or 10 years then molotav cocktail his house. You know you can't just do it right away.

You'd kill people over a GAME!!!!!!?

My god.. what is the world coming to.. I'm truly staggered.

Yes, the guy is a thief and what he did was VERY wrong and disgusting but still..

If there was a stranger grabbing one of my games in the middle of the night, There would be a bloodstained spot on the wall over my games...

Hey... I like my collection and I like my shotgun collection as well! They compliment each other!
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.