Wow @ TVHM

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
GujinKami posted...
Serious question, should I stop provoking him? I'm worried that the board is getting cluttered.

Building's already on fire. You can try to douse it though, since eventually it'll have to stop.

Yeah, while it is fun, I don't want to be a nuisance to others by invading every topic with our 'debating'.
I'll probs take a break in a minute and come back later.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
3 years ago#12
Ya not much else to do in australia right?
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
3 years ago#13
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
GujinKami posted...
Serious question, should I stop provoking him? I'm worried that the board is getting cluttered.

Building's already on fire. You can try to douse it though, since eventually it'll have to stop.

Provoking? I thought I was doing that. OP mentioned he had no dupes but seemed like he wanted some. I just didn't want him to ruin his game experience. But you're a weabo so I don't even know why I'm responding. *points off in distance* HEY THERES SOME ANIME *runs off*

I guess we're provoking each other, as you keep responding.
---
3 years ago#14
Hey guys. Well, at the moment I have, what I believe, the best formula of the Cunning Tree skill full. Then I believe 5/5 crit hits on the Sniper Tree and I have a few points in the increased melee damage on the Bloodshed Tree. I have only just reset my points to make those skills. I tried to balance it out but I heard so many good things about the kunai, that I had to try it for myself. I must say, I think it is the best approach for Zer0 so far. I am going legit, I was just a bit paranoid about going online after hearing about graveyard.sav, however, since moving out the other week I have no internet anyway so I couldn't accept dupes even if I wanted to. I never got hacked weapons etc on BL1, and I don't intend to on here. I don't have anything against people that dupe at all though, as the board seems rather generous as a community that I find it hard to have negative emotions towards most people on here.

I called it a night after Captain Flynt though, I was astounded at how difficult it was. I suppose it all comes down to the amount of minions spamming you to buggery. Congrats on finishing TVHM solo though, I hope I can manage the same.
---
GT: Prezzee PSN: -Prezzy
Playing: Dragon's Dogma, SR3, Skyrim, MGS HD Collection, Battlefield 3, Borderlands, WO3, PSU, Borderlands 2.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#16
Na, it's 5 am here and I'm just having fun before falling asleep. However it's what... 2... 3pm and you're on here "arguing" with me? I win. USA! USA! Don't forget your country sucks.

Ha, same here. Thouh, it's about 8.30pm over here.
---
3 years ago#17
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Na, it's 5 am here and I'm just having fun before falling asleep. However it's what... 2... 3pm and you're on here "arguing" with me? I win. USA! USA! Don't forget your country sucks.

Ha, same here. Thouh, it's about 8.30pm over here.

Still early for duping.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
3 years ago#18
PrezzyOxide posted...
Hey guys. So I just recently moved out with the better half which has prevented me from playing much, plus I haven't sorted the internet out for the new place yet, so the rare chance I get on the 360, I am limited to playing offline. I had the game since release and I still am yet to get to level 50 on a single character. I had some time last night to finish off the main story and start TVHM. Bear in mind that I have no internet just yet and never played online much to start with, so I have no duped weapons etc. I must say, I was struggling massively. I beat Captain Flynt after dying about 9 times, and even that included being a super n00b and not jumping down the ledge to kill him. Playing as a level 37 Zer0. I was just wondering if anyone else who has been forced to play solo for whatever reason found it this difficult too. As I recall, my Mordy and Roland characters on BL1 didn't struggle this much on PT2. I must say, I am nowhere near bored or frustrated with this game, just wondering if I am being stupid even attempting TVHM solo.

Thanks in advance for any answers/help. Hoping to be online again soon, as I don't think I'm cut out for solo TVHM.

Yes it is tricky at times but doable.

First stick to MS, quests that give you know gear rewards as much as possible. If you have the DLC access it's MS and complete 1rst part so you have access to vending machines in it the gear is rated up to level 46 which should help you.

If you run into difficulties on MS get a some Live friends to help.

Really try to grind and get to level 50 ASAP. This will allow any friends you have if willing give you any spare Level 50 gear along with the machines and most drops being Level 50 gear.

Reason you don't want to do you other TVHM sidequests is for two fold reasons. Once you complete TVHM mode you are guaranteed quest items will be at best level possible. Secondly you may not want to do them or at least do them than not turn in to have some XP on hand in case the next DLC raises the cap.

I pretty much had no difficulty getting to 50 just past The Bunker and only requested co-op help after that because was getting tired and kind of burned out especially at the loot system.

So it is doable and at certain points just requires patience.
3 years ago#19
Thank you all for your advice. Feels like I have some sort of strategy to aim for now. I'll also be sure to save a few sidequests not turned in, just for if (more than likely 'when') the level cap is raised.

Much appreciated guys.
---
GT: Prezzee PSN: -Prezzy
Playing: Dragon's Dogma, SR3, Skyrim, MGS HD Collection, Battlefield 3, Borderlands, WO3, PSU, Borderlands 2.
3 years ago#20
^Ah, it needs to be said that you should not ACCEPT any of the sidequests that give blue gear or better.

If you accept them then they are stuck at the level you accepted them. Wait till you hit level 50 and you get level 50 gear.

It's still okay to take quests that give green rewards, heads, skins, or eridium. They'll be a valuable source of experience. I'm going to second what somebody else said and say try to get good elemental weapons. Moxxi is always a source of a good fire and corrosive SMG.

Try to keep your gear updated, and for the love of god make sure you have a good shock weapon or rocket launcher for when you have to fight Stalkers.
---
The original

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived