Has gearbox attitude towards dupers/cheaters changed your future buy of BL3?

#101AngryOldFeralPosted 11/9/2012 5:22:37 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
no1raniuk posted...
How about 'Yes I will buy the next game because I really enjoy it and don't care what other players do because I'm not a little whiney baby'?

Whaddya think of them apples?

Because when you see someone with a rare weapon it should mean something. I know someone who got this game after release and got powerleveled to 50 and received a lot of dupes the very first day he got it. It was funny to see someone lvl50 with every rare weapon asking how to play the game and which perk does what. But it boils down to that the duping method in BL2 is exactly the same as BL2 (edited: oops meant BL1) and the developers did nothing about it.

If the developers didn't do anything, then that means they're okay with it.

Which means we're right, and you're wrong. Get over it. :D
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#102RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/9/2012 5:25:42 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
no1raniuk posted...
How about 'Yes I will buy the next game because I really enjoy it and don't care what other players do because I'm not a little whiney baby'?

Because when you see someone with a rare weapon it should mean something. I know someone who got this game after release and got powerleveled to 50 and received a lot of dupes the very first day he got it. It was funny to see someone lvl50 with every rare weapon asking how to play the game and which perk does what. But it boils down to that the duping method in BL2 is exactly the same as BL2 (edited: oops meant BL1) and the developers did nothing about it.

If the developers didn't do anything, then that means they're okay with it.

Which means we're right, and you're wrong. Get over it. :D

Damn, you might be right.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#103KinectricPosted 11/9/2012 5:30:38 AM
...your poll options are a tad one sided.
---
Saa, Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!
#104RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/9/2012 5:33:29 AM
Kinectric posted...
...your poll options are a tad one sided.

Na there's dems and reps and even an Iranian.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#105no1raniukPosted 11/9/2012 6:17:28 AM
no1raniuk posted...

So what? Who cares about that guy? It's not like people are duping things and forcing them on you as well. Play the game for you and just find the weapons yourself without worrying about it. I don't understand what it matters. It's not like them having duped weapons or being power levelled takes away from your enjoyment of the game...does it?
#106DyinglegacyPosted 11/9/2012 7:29:09 AM
My ideology changes on this topic each day. I am probably the most inconsistent human that dwells on the Earth! I actually want to dupe and be duped for today! Anyone have any cool stuff?
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#107galv0Posted 11/9/2012 8:18:56 AM
It's not cheating. My friends and I just dupe for each other.

OP sounds like a little girl crying with skinned-knees.
---
Noobs -_-
#108galv0Posted 11/9/2012 8:19:27 AM
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Why bother starting a poll if you're not going to be objective?

How is it not objective? Just because you dont think duping is lame doesnt mean that it isnt ;)

Just goes to show how immature and irrelevant you are.
---
Noobs -_-
#109BarbarianrPosted 11/9/2012 8:45:50 AM
I only play with friends online, so the whole duping thing doesn't mean much to me since we don't dupe.
---
Hi Everybody! - Dr. Nick Riviera
#110s_dubsPosted 11/9/2012 10:27:23 AM
I only play online with friends and we dupe if something one of us has catches our eye. For example, i dpped the 'Nuke em' launcher for a couple friends the other day. We then proceeded going around nuking the bejesus out of everything because you know, thats fun. And video games are meant to be fun. The only time i'd consider duping to be flat out blatantly cheating is if some dude joined you game with a downloaded save with literally every legendary and just started tossing them out everywhere. That's a bit much.
---
FFXI: Zzir Mithra DNC90 PLD90, Odin Server