I'm making a list of things that should be patched and sending it to Gearbox.

#1pro9b17Posted 11/8/2012 1:51:02 PM
Feel free to add. Here are my complaints:

-Loot drop rates from certain enemies seems to be bugged.

-When joining a multiplayer game, one should be informed immediately that the game is now full, or is running content you don't have. Waiting 20 seconds for the game to load, and then getting a message that you can't join the game is infuriating, especially since this always puts you back at the search for games menu, which is another 20 seconds.

-When you are moving, especially when sprinting or jumping, enemies should not have perfect accuracy. This makes the game somewhat unfair. Since enemies can spawn right behind you, that is usually a death sentence on playthroughs 2 and 2.5

-The Siren's phaselock ability seems to be bugged. Sometimes it doesn't work, even when you are aiming dead on to an enemy and have a clear view to the target. Another problem is that sometimes you have to be aiming dead on to the target to phaselock them, but other times if you are just aiming in the general direction of the target it will work.

-Some weapon manufacturers seem to be useless. Torgue is a prime example, and with the exception of a few rare guns, Hyperion as well.

That's all I can think of right now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#2ICantNameGudPosted 11/8/2012 1:54:28 PM
1. Sure

2. Sure

3. Opinion. I don't have a problem with it and enjoy the challenge. Be careful.

4. You're missing

5. Opinion. I just started using these companies again and they're fine.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#3SlumberMindPosted 11/8/2012 2:13:16 PM
I had a strange one earlier tonight, I was farming the warrior on TVHM solo when one of my friends decided to join the game, as soon as he would spawn a disc unreadable message would come up and I would get booted to the dashboard. This happened 3 times before I gave up and the message would pop up the instant he spawned in my game. The disc is squeaky clean and the game has been installed on my hard drive.
#4pro9b17(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:16:06 PM
1. Sure

2. Sure

3. Opinion. I don't have a problem with it and enjoy the challenge. Be careful.

4. You're missing

5. Opinion. I just started using these companies again and they're fine.

For number 3 I think that it's unfair since enemies can suddenly spawn behind you. There is no way to be careful about that. And at higher difficulties if you get hit once you are more than likely gonna die on the second hit, and there is no way to avoid a second hit when the enemies always have perfect accuracy.

Number 4, I mentioned that sometimes you can miss and still have phaselock work, and other times you need to be aimed dead-on center mass for it to work. I am pointing out the inconsistency, which makes me think that it is bugged.
---
#5pro9b17(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:17:10 PM
I had a strange one earlier tonight, I was farming the warrior on TVHM solo when one of my friends decided to join the game, as soon as he would spawn a disc unreadable message would come up and I would get booted to the dashboard. This happened 3 times before I gave up and the message would pop up the instant he spawned in my game. The disc is squeaky clean and the game has been installed on my hard drive.

I can't believe I forgot about this. My BL2 disc is brand new, and so is my Xbox and I have been getting the disc unreadable message as well.
---
#6fatclemenzaPosted 11/8/2012 2:19:49 PM
Hyperion weapons need to increase accuracy faster (which means not halfway through my SMG magazine) and lose accuracy slower (which means not having 0 accuracy again after I reload that 28 round magazine that it took 14 rounds to get any accuracy for).

As for Torgues, hmm... the ammo costs for them should go down. Torgue shotguns usually cost 4 ammo and can only fire twice before a reload. Personally, I think no weapons should ever cost any more than 2 ammo.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#7PensatoPosted 11/8/2012 2:24:08 PM(edited)
ICantNameGud posted...
4. You're missing

No he's right, and it's already been called to Gearbox's attention on their forums.

pro9b17 posted...
-Some weapon manufacturers seem to be useless. Torgue is a prime example, and with the exception of a few rare guns, Hyperion as well.

They won't do anything about this.
#8spfurm01Posted 11/8/2012 2:46:55 PM(edited)
Minor gripes, but in a loot-based game I'd love the ability to manage loot efficiently on console. Most of these will require more work than patching, though.

-add the ability to list equipment by name instead of by picture, kind of like in BL1. Just an option or a toggle or something. It would make navigating items SO much faster for me.

-add ability to send stuff to/from storage without having to select a slot to transfer to. If I have a ton of items on my character and a ton of items in my storage it sucks having to scroll all the way through them to deposit/withdraw.

-add some way to view truncated stats from gear (to my knowledge a console-only issue)
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!