why does duping anger people

#1S_epiro_Th06Posted 11/8/2012 7:14:12 PM
I don't get why duping angers people so much sure its cheating in a sense but its not like this game was meant for a online dueling spec like say diablo 2 so why does something people do with their game bother people that aren't affected so much
---
Gt- XxDEMOxX Goolsb
#2FalloutgenuisPosted 11/8/2012 7:16:48 PM
Because... I have no idea why. It just like how some people want certain things to remain illegal, if you know what I mean.
---
Wub!
#3SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 11/8/2012 7:19:32 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...
Because... I have no idea why. It just like how some people want certain things to remain illegal, if you know what I mean.

Drugs?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#4FalloutgenuisPosted 11/8/2012 7:21:01 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...

Drugs?

No dancing nude in the public.
---
Wub!
#5Max58201Posted 11/8/2012 7:21:14 PM
because it hurts their e peen that their gun isn't bigger then yours
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 11/8/2012 7:21:41 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...

Drugs?

No dancing nude in the public.

Oh yeah.
I don't get why people are against that. I think they're just jealous of my dancing skills.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7PenguinKillBearPosted 11/8/2012 7:25:24 PM
because it makes the game boring when you play with randoms who all have the best gear played, and some of us enjoy playing with randoms from time to time.
---
GT; PenguinKillBear
#8shnangyboosPosted 11/8/2012 7:44:48 PM
It's just human nature for someone to dislike seeing someone else cut corners where they wouldn't. Like how it irritates me to no end to see some ****face parked in two spots even though I wasn't going to park anywhere close to it. I make sure my car is parked correctly, so it pisses me off when someone just doesn't give a **** about it.

It's also in human nature to cut corners to get what we want. Why should I have to wait for something when I can have it right now with no consequences? If I'm not going to be playing this game for a long time, I don't see any reason to spend that time looking for weapons I may never see instead of using the weapons I want to use.

I can see both sides of it, and I don't really care one way or the other. Dupers, you are going against the spirit of the game. People that wouldn't do that just naturally have a problem with it. I can sympathize with this side most of all, but I realize, just like with the guy parked in two spaces, that it's just something to be annoyed by and nothing more. Anti-dupers, get over it. It's just a ****ing game. You're not going to change anyone's mind, and you're not going to get the game changed in your favor. Just accept it as is and play your game.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#9Android21APosted 11/8/2012 9:13:42 PM
Jealousy and false self righteousness.

It probably wouldn't be as prolific if Gearbox hadn't made the drop rates so goddamn stupid. Compared to other RPGs, no, they're not bad. But they don't belong in a game like this, and neither do lockout timers.
---
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No
#10PensatoPosted 11/8/2012 9:17:23 PM
shnangyboos posted...
Dupers, you are going against the spirit of the game.

Pretty sure bad game design isn't part of the spirit of the game.