Looking to trade for Conference call. I have many legendarys available to trade

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking to trade for Conference call. I have many legendarys available to trade
3 years ago#1
Looking for conference call. Legendarys available to trade include:

Purging infinit
Lucid hellfire
Night pitchfork
mongol
twin hornet
dastardly maggie
the bee shield
rapider cub
another hornet (not the twin)

Plus I have 5 E-tech weapons available
2 different pistols, 2 shotguns, and an SMG

If interested please respond! I have farmed the warrior countless times for the past 2+weeks or so(lost track)....countless hours put in. In all that time I've found some of the legendaries on the above list, but no conference call. It's not that I absolutely need the gun to destroy anything....its just its so damn rare to find farming, and I would much rather spend the time refarming for one of the guns I trade for this.

Thank you for your time

Gamertag: rmcongley

*note* I probably won't bother logging in unless I get a reply here first
---
GT: rmcongley
3 years ago#2
send me a invite ill hook you up
---
GT: shakenblake31
3 years ago#3
OH NO! I missed shakenblakes message and didn't get to him in time lol >:O
Anyone else around interested in itrade?
---
3 years ago#4
maybe play a few rounds after or have some duels? Test out some character skill templates?
---
3 years ago#5
i have several cc's FR me GT is Dragnsinthemist
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking to trade for Conference call. I have many legendarys available to trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived