Golden Keys should be dropped in game...

#11Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 11/9/2012 9:06:40 AM
Agreed. I avoid Twitter and Facebook social apps like the plague that they are, so it would be nice to have an alternative option for those who support GearBox via actual purchase and play.
#12SixStringSamuaiPosted 11/9/2012 9:16:58 AM
I have over 30 goldkeys all from twitter. You guys realize that all the codes they tweet can be used by anyone right?

Even if you're a giant elitist hipster thats too ironic to get twitter, all you need is a friend that has it to txt you the code. You can even check yourself to see if anything is posted.

You people are so lazy.
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
#133CDEDPosted 11/9/2012 9:18:58 AM
SixStringSamuai posted...
I have over 30 goldkeys all from twitter. You guys realize that all the codes they tweet can be used by anyone right?

Even if you're a giant elitist hipster thats too ironic to get twitter, all you need is a friend that has it to txt you the code. You can even check yourself to see if anything is posted.

You people are so lazy.

i do not spend all of my weekends on the computer waiting for twitter codes

i am not lazy
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2IWxqvsSY8
#14MC2011Posted 11/9/2012 9:19:48 AM
You guys realize that all the codes they tweet can be used by anyone right?

Silver members can't. Randy gets complaints about it, but nothing they can do because of MS.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#15ICantNameGudPosted 11/9/2012 9:27:40 AM
I love that people chime in that there shouldn't be more fun in the game because "u dnt ned 2 beet gaem". Why did you even buy this? I'm convinced some of these people don't even play games, their hobby is merely telling other people to not enjoy playing games.

I agree with TC, I work until midnight eastern and sleep until like 1-2pm, especially weekends. Granted I generally don't won Fridays but I'm not tethering myself to the xbox at all times at Randy's beck and call. I usualy get like 1-2 golden keys, but on occaision get say 4. I only have 3 right now though because they're meant to be..... Iunno, used or something.

I'm sure someon will bold the amount of keys I get in a quote box and tell me they arbitrarily feel that I shouldn't have bothered to say anything.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#16SixStringSamuaiPosted 11/9/2012 9:28:01 AM
3CDED posted...

You people are so lazy.

i do not spend all of my weekends on the computer waiting for twitter codes

i am not lazy

You dont have to. Over 100 million ppl use twitter, make friends with one of them.
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
#17SixStringSamuaiPosted 11/9/2012 9:30:26 AM
MC2011 posted...
You guys realize that all the codes they tweet can be used by anyone right?

Silver members can't. Randy gets complaints about it, but nothing they can do because of MS.

If you're playing on a silver account, your vote doesnt count and you dont have a right to complain about not getting online features.
---
#183CDEDPosted 11/9/2012 9:42:03 AM
You dont have to. Over 100 million ppl use twitter, make friends with one of them.

there are six billion plus people on the planet. few of my friends have twitter and im not going to hassle those that do about a game they don't even own.

If you're playing on a silver account, your vote doesnt count and you dont have a right to complain about not getting online features.

silver users paid for the game too. you're being downright ridiculous here. accessing a special chest is not an online feature.
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2IWxqvsSY8
#19PanopictonguyPosted 11/9/2012 9:46:50 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
I love that people chime in that there shouldn't be more fun in the game because "u dnt ned 2 beet gaem". Why did you even buy this? I'm convinced some of these people don't even play games, their hobby is merely telling other people to not enjoy playing games.

I agree with TC, I work until midnight eastern and sleep until like 1-2pm, especially weekends. Granted I generally don't won Fridays but I'm not tethering myself to the xbox at all times at Randy's beck and call. I usualy get like 1-2 golden keys, but on occaision get say 4. I only have 3 right now though because they're meant to be..... Iunno, used or something.

I'm sure someon will bold the amount of keys I get in a quote box and tell me they arbitrarily feel that I shouldn't have bothered to say anything.

Why do you feel so entitled to have everything? Every post I see from you is

"I should have everything because it's there. If I don't have everything it's not fair and they're against me for not giving me everything."
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#20SixStringSamuaiPosted 11/9/2012 10:07:13 AM
3CDED posted...

there are six billion plus people on the planet. few of my friends have twitter and im not going to hassle those that do about a game they don't even own.

silver users paid for the game too. you're being downright ridiculous here. accessing a special chest is not an online feature.

If u dont want to ask ur friends for help than thats on you.

And silver ppl that bought the game, got the game. And while the chest itself may not be an online feature, the gold keys ARE.
---