Golden Keys should be dropped in game...

#41EvilLadyPosted 11/9/2012 1:49:06 PM
agree %100
#42SixStringSamuaiPosted 11/9/2012 1:50:18 PM
Oh and dont forget better server maintenance.
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
#43chinocholoPosted 11/9/2012 1:50:21 PM
Level 50, just finished killing The Warrior in TVHM.. go to chest to open.. level 50 weapon.. complete and utter crap!
---
Gamertag Xbox360 - Raptorwolf0924 Pawn - Keegan/Dexter
#44PensatoPosted 11/9/2012 1:56:18 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
they would be a decent reward for a tough boss fight, or a super rare drop or something.

Why? The items are blue or purple. You can gear yourself out faster farming The Warrior than trying to get super rare key drops. The chest is pretty meh.

Gammers need to stop thinking they know how to game design.
#45ICantNameGudPosted 11/9/2012 2:15:56 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
I love that people chime in that there shouldn't be more fun in the game because "u dnt ned 2 beet gaem". Why did you even buy this? I'm convinced some of these people don't even play games, their hobby is merely telling other people to not enjoy playing games.

I agree with TC, I work until midnight eastern and sleep until like 1-2pm, especially weekends. Granted I generally don't won Fridays but I'm not tethering myself to the xbox at all times at Randy's beck and call. I usualy get like 1-2 golden keys, but on occaision get say 4. I only have 3 right now though because they're meant to be..... Iunno, used or something.

I'm sure someon will bold the amount of keys I get in a quote box and tell me they arbitrarily feel that I shouldn't have bothered to say anything.

Why do you feel so entitled to have everything? Every post I see from you is

"I should have everything because it's there. If I don't have everything it's not fair and they're against me for not giving me everything."

Sarcastic response: why have you visited this website everyday for five and a half years?

Actual response: After paying $70 with $30 to go plus extra characters, AND over 200 hours invested, forgive me for wanting to use the guns in a SHOOTER. Sorry RPG fans, it's a shooter. Why do you feel the need to throw your opinion into duping threads? I started a topic on playthrough/gameplay stats last week, out of 5 or 6 characters you didn't have a single lvl 50 (the level people actually dupe at) if we're bringing up duping. The only non-trade topics here are about duping, which I an in favor of....

On topic: The people against random key drops don't understand one thing. Once all the DLC is out and they stop supporting this game, there will be a useless golden chest you see every time you load sanctuary that you will not be able to open. Gee, it's almost like if they don't want it to be a tease they would need to allow the player the ability to get them.....
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#46ICantNameGudPosted 11/9/2012 2:20:36 PM
****in my last post I meant "if we're bringing up past posting behaviors" not "if we're bringing up duping". Sorry, I realize you did 't explicitly say duping and didn't mean to type that.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#47Argyle_GargoylePosted 11/9/2012 2:32:28 PM
Pensato posted...
they would be a decent reward for a tough boss fight, or a super rare drop or something.

Why? The items are blue or purple. You can gear yourself out faster farming The Warrior than trying to get super rare key drops. The chest is pretty meh.

And what is wrong with blue and purple and etech weapons??

One of the issues with oranges being so easy to come by is that people have 0 appreciation for anything less. News flash. Blues and purples can actually be a lot of fun to use.

What is wrong with having more and different potential loot options?

Also, none of my posts nor anything in this thread has had anything to do with game design. Wondering why you felt the need to call out "gammers" when game design was never mentioned in the entire thread prior to you
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#48Max58201Posted 11/9/2012 2:34:44 PM
wow i am always surprised by the elitest attitude people on this board can have

grow up seriously golden keys should be a drop just because your e peen will shrink because you don't have more keys then everyone else doesn't mean its a bad idea. and putting down people because they don't use twitter or don't have xbox gold. it blows my mind that people can be that low
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#49PensatoPosted 11/9/2012 2:54:18 PM
Pensato posted...

And what is wrong with blue and purple and etech weapons??

One of the issues with oranges being so easy to come by is that people have 0 appreciation for anything less. News flash. Blues and purples can actually be a lot of fun to use.

What is wrong with having more and different potential loot options?

Also, none of my posts nor anything in this thread has had anything to do with game design. Wondering why you felt the need to call out "gammers" when game design was never mentioned in the entire thread prior to you

I didn't say there was anything wrong with blues or purples now did I. I like that you attack me for saying something you didn't say, then turn around and do the very same thing.

In any case, the super easy to understand point I made was that blues and purples are not rare. Read that again. Blues. and. purples. are. not. rare.

So why on earth would a key that nets you blue and purple gear need to be rarer than the gear you're trying to get in the first place?

As for my commit on gammers and game design. You made a statement that is a game design choice. A very very bad game design choice at that. On top of that, you carried the statement in a way that you seem to think you know better than the developers of the actual game. A lot of gammers do this, some are right. Most don't know wtf they're talking about. I find it funny.

Also, oranges easy to come by? Only if you're duping, otherwise oranges are pretty rare.
#50PigfartsPosted 11/9/2012 2:55:54 PM
bry6trump posted...
for the main chest in sanctuary, we need a gold key.well, in order to get one you need to be glued to facebook or twitter which most arent so wouldnt it be a better idea to have golden keys randomly dropped during in game play?many complain about the lack of good drops so finding a golden key here or there would make things more interesting..

agree or disagree?

I used the golden key looked at the weapons and didnt even pick them up, they are not worth crap.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.