Golden Keys should be dropped in game...

#71FurioPosted 11/11/2012 2:37:02 PM
Have fun with that. Games like Call of Duty started this trend in the first place.
#72FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 11/11/2012 2:48:12 PM
0ldgam3r posted...
I'm butthurt

---
Speed is relative. Floor it.
#730ldgam3rPosted 11/11/2012 4:28:53 PM
You must be Shift employees or the loser kids that wait for each code in your tight jeans and white belts. Call of Duty did not start it, this is the first ive seen of it. The only ones who could possibly be in favour of this are those 2 kinds of people.
#74PanopictonguyPosted 11/11/2012 5:00:54 PM
0ldgam3r posted...
No your as brainwashed as the rest of them its a Gypsy tactic in marketing and nothing more, I will never buy another Gearbox game again cause of it. I wouldn't be suprised if the game was coded in such a way, that good guns were rare to make the keys desirable. Imagine what stuff developers could pull from future games and keep hostage to shift codes if this trend caught on. You guys are defending that bonus stuff is good and I agree. Just not like this. Other games just make a double xp weekend, you dont have to be within a 3 hr window at your game console to see that reward. A hard working guy gets penalized enough, this is just another kick in the nuts with paying extra taxes. Even if they made 48 hr codes, that would help, but I still hate the idea that Game Developers are going to wanna follow suit and cut out parts of their game to piece back out to you for their social media needs. And once they have a social media department rolling they will always push for more game content to hold back. Also I am curious to all you who say its good, do you have a job? or even work some Saturdays? cause as you said this game isnt for kids and I dont know any working adults that have a 3 hr window to be around their ps3.

Are you serious? You really BELIEVE golden keys are somehow cut out or held back content? Are you serious? We didn't have to pay for the keys or the golden chest. The game will be 100% the with or without the golden keys. Ask people who have exploited the chest.

And what do you mean by "Good guns" are rare to make the golden chest seem better. So basically your definition of "good gun" is legendary? Screw all the other THOUSANDS of good guns right?

On top of this you compare this bonus to another game with Double XP weekends. So I assume you want this to be more like CoD? YOU BOUGHT THE WRONG GAME!

I have a job. I just worked a 24hr shift from Sat 3pm to sunday 3pm.

Before that I worked

a 14hr day work and 2 10hr night works.

This is a game for adults. Adults also realized they aren't entitled to everything they see and want just because it exist. Children sit around and scrutinize of the fact that they can't have every shiny toy that pops up on the TV. they feel cheated because they believe they are entitled to have things, their parents should give them everything.

I'm not brainwashed I'm a gamer and a mature adult who realizes this is not CoD. I cannot have everything I want. I am not entitled to have things handed to me
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#75PanopictonguyPosted 11/11/2012 5:02:36 PM
0ldgam3r posted...
You must be Shift employees or the loser kids that wait for each code in your tight jeans and white belts. Call of Duty did not start it, this is the first ive seen of it. The only ones who could possibly be in favour of this are those 2 kinds of people.

Or....adults realize you don't need EVERYTHING just ot enjoy a game. Not having the keys won't make your game different from anyone elses.
---
#76jimmyCCFCPosted 11/11/2012 5:03:58 PM
When did this whole "something for nothing isn't good enough" culture come about? Golden keys = not necessary but a small bonus when used. Don't want to use it? Don't.

How hard is that, really?
#77PanopictonguyPosted 11/11/2012 5:43:30 PM
jimmyCCFC posted...
When did this whole "something for nothing isn't good enough" culture come about? Golden keys = not necessary but a small bonus when used. Don't want to use it? Don't.

How hard is that, really?

The problem is they want it and they feel because it exist they entitled to it. If they can't have all of it easily they are being cheated...
---
#78SixStringSamuaiPosted 11/11/2012 6:40:55 PM
FrEshBrEadStiCk posted...
0ldgam3r posted...
I'm butthurt

This.
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
#790ldgam3rPosted 11/11/2012 6:58:54 PM
No your right you can actually get purple weapons on your own my problem is that I rarely find one that isnt already weaker than the 3 decent guns ive been able to find since beating most of the story missions and expansion. There is nothing you can say,that will change the fact, they make you check twitter for codes. I didnt need Twitter before this game came out. So it goes back to the topic that keys should be ingame and not held hostage by a code that you gotta check the game developer plus his wifes twitter account every 2 hours to get. And I know all about sucking it up ive been working 55 plus ot hrs every 2 weeks for 6 years. So unless you have something new to say keep it to yourself its like your game developers or polititians or something the way you keep trolling and downplaying that one simple fact golden keys arent ingame they are on twitter. I would be grateful if i got a key but not for having to login twitter or surf google for the key they should be ingame or given to you automatically like double xp.
#80SixStringSamuaiPosted 11/11/2012 7:39:54 PM
0ldgam3r posted...
No your right you can actually get purple weapons on your own my problem is that I rarely find one that isnt already weaker than the 3 decent guns ive been able to find since beating most of the story missions and expansion. There is nothing you can say,that will change the fact, they make you check twitter for codes. I didnt need Twitter before this game came out. So it goes back to the topic that keys should be ingame and not held hostage by a code that you gotta check the game developer plus his wifes twitter account every 2 hours to get. And I know all about sucking it up ive been working 55 plus ot hrs every 2 weeks for 6 years. So unless you have something new to say keep it to yourself its like your game developers or polititians or something the way you keep trolling and downplaying that one simple fact golden keys arent ingame they are on twitter. I would be grateful if i got a key but not for having to login twitter or surf google for the key they should be ingame or given to you automatically like double xp.

Fail.
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.