Golden Keys should be dropped in game...

#81PanopictonguyPosted 11/11/2012 7:43:56 PM
0ldgam3r posted...
No your right you can actually get purple weapons on your own my problem is that I rarely find one that isnt already weaker than the 3 decent guns ive been able to find since beating most of the story missions and expansion. There is nothing you can say,that will change the fact, they make you check twitter for codes. I didnt need Twitter before this game came out. So it goes back to the topic that keys should be ingame and not held hostage by a code that you gotta check the game developer plus his wifes twitter account every 2 hours to get. And I know all about sucking it up ive been working 55 plus ot hrs every 2 weeks for 6 years. So unless you have something new to say keep it to yourself its like your game developers or polititians or something the way you keep trolling and downplaying that one simple fact golden keys arent ingame they are on twitter. I would be grateful if i got a key but not for having to login twitter or surf google for the key they should be ingame or given to you automatically like double xp.

Everytime I kill Dukino's Mom or Saturn they drop a purple and at least 2 relics. Sometimes they drop a blue or purple relic.

Killing the warrior will net you at least 3 purples pure kill.

killing Super Badass/ Boss tier.enemies will net you all the "decent" guns you want.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#82SixStringSamuaiPosted 11/11/2012 8:30:04 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
0ldgam3r posted...
No your right you can actually get purple weapons on your own my problem is that I rarely find one that isnt already weaker than the 3 decent guns ive been able to find since beating most of the story missions and expansion. There is nothing you can say,that will change the fact, they make you check twitter for codes. I didnt need Twitter before this game came out. So it goes back to the topic that keys should be ingame and not held hostage by a code that you gotta check the game developer plus his wifes twitter account every 2 hours to get. And I know all about sucking it up ive been working 55 plus ot hrs every 2 weeks for 6 years. So unless you have something new to say keep it to yourself its like your game developers or polititians or something the way you keep trolling and downplaying that one simple fact golden keys arent ingame they are on twitter. I would be grateful if i got a key but not for having to login twitter or surf google for the key they should be ingame or given to you automatically like double xp.

Everytime I kill Dukino's Mom or Saturn they drop a purple and at least 2 relics. Sometimes they drop a blue or purple relic.

Killing the warrior will net you at least 3 purples pure kill.

killing Super Badass/ Boss tier.enemies will net you all the "decent" guns you want.

This.
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
#830ldgam3rPosted 11/12/2012 8:43:06 AM
So your saying go back and kill a boss i already killed? Just to try find a decent gun which it never gave me the first time I killed him. Or follow Twitter and the box will give me the best gun for my level. The game could have been coded to give you the best gun for your level in numerous ways convenient for them id say.
#84PanopictonguyPosted 11/12/2012 8:56:04 AM
0ldgam3r posted...
So your saying go back and kill a boss i already killed? Just to try find a decent gun which it never gave me the first time I killed him. Or follow Twitter and the box will give me the best gun for my level. The game could have been coded to give you the best gun for your level in numerous ways convenient for them id say.

Like getting max prestige? Or maybe every boss should change into a weapon when you beat them. Better yet, they could play some victory music and every boss drops a super awesome weapons.

Instead of accepting/admitting you bought the wrong game, you insist this is coded poorly and should be different.

It's almost as if they don't make games for people like you.
---
#850ldgam3rPosted 11/12/2012 9:09:08 AM
Lol, I'll admit I partially bought the wrong game aswell. But after today ill finally be silenced as bo2 is out tonight. But I really hope shift codes do not wind up on other games.
#860ldgam3rPosted 11/12/2012 9:15:11 AM
Oyeah and why can't some damn victory music be played and I did expect every boss to turn into a weapon why not theres a set of guns for every level why be stingy?
#87FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 11/12/2012 9:18:53 AM
0ldgam3r posted...
the box will give me the best gun for my level

No
---
Speed is relative. Floor it.
#880ldgam3rPosted 11/12/2012 9:29:51 AM
All 5 times I have been able to get a key, I have gotten two good purple weapons better than what I had.
#89PanopictonguyPosted 11/12/2012 9:38:14 AM
FrEshBrEadStiCk posted...
0ldgam3r posted...
the box will give me the best gun for my level

No

The golden chest weapons are generally purple weapons made of the best quality material do I agree with him.
---