Anarchist pistols?

#1calistud4evPosted 11/9/2012 11:16:36 AM
Hey guys how are the anarchist pistols at level 50? I've put so much time into this game and had written most pistols off for personal use. That was until I recently came across an average level 45 green rarity "Oppressed Anarchist". I'm leveling up a commando and I'm loving this gun. So my question is how are they? Does anyone out there have any level 50 they'd be willing to trade/dupe. I have a nice little collection of level 50 legendarys. aswell as mid level legendarys ranging from 10-50. Thanks for the help guys!

GT- Anghellical1
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 11/9/2012 11:29:34 AM(edited)
i got a purple level 50 off of bunker and i love it.

that along with a shredifier and my axton is a complete bullet hose.

i like that pistol better than just about anything i have found.

best thing about it though, is the one i found is a double. it uses 2 ammo pershot, but it puts out so much fire power its awesome.

too bad its non elemental, or else im sure it would be even more awesome
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3TornadofoxPosted 11/9/2012 11:47:57 AM
Isnt the "infinity" the legendary version?
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 11/9/2012 11:50:55 AM
Tornadofox posted...
Isnt the "infinity" the legendary version?

pretty much, except the regular ones are FAR more accurate because they dont have recoil in the infinity design.

plus, as i said, i found one that shoots 2 shots at once. of course the downside is they fly through ammo, my 2 shot even moreso, but they are awesome
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#5WandymanPosted 11/9/2012 11:57:23 AM
Anarchist Pistols are awesome! Not easy to find but worth it for the fire rate. To me, they're more accurate than infinity pistols.
#6WandymanPosted 11/9/2012 12:01:19 PM
Also, if you're invested into rolling pistols, get the Sheriffs Badge. Its purple Sup only takes a bit of patience.
#7calistud4ev(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 12:42:30 PM
Yes! Sheriffs badge makes them even more awesome.Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves these guns. Tough to find though. I've yet to find one at level 50. Great call on the infinity. I never put two and two together. I do have an infinity but they just don't feel the same for some odd reason. I'm sure it's just my imagination. If anyone does come across a lvl 50 definently let me know! Thanks!

GT- Anghellical1
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#8WandymanPosted 11/9/2012 1:09:58 PM
calistud4ev posted...
Yes! Sheriffs badge makes them even more awesome.Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves these guns. Tough to find though. I've yet to find one at level 50. Great call on the infinity. I never put two and two together. I do have an infinity but they just don't feel the same for some odd reason. I'm sure it's just my imagination. If anyone does come across a lvl 50 definently let me know! Thanks!

GT- Anghellical1

Not sure when I'll be on again but i have two lvl 50s. One is a non-ele the other is caustic.