Best SMG Relic?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best SMG Relic?
4 years ago#1
Was curious if anyone knows of some good SMG relics and where they can be found/farmed?
Football: Rams, Baseball: Cards
4 years ago#2
+30% damage is the highest they go. Would this be what you're looking for?
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
4 years ago#3
I suppose so. Any ideas on where it can be farmed/found?

Is it just one +30 stat? Like in reload or something?
Football: Rams, Baseball: Cards
4 years ago#4
Unfortunately relics really can't be farmed. Truly random, it appears. Though, I've had great luck with various relics from the Pirate Treasure room.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
4 years ago#5
capnovan posted...
Unfortunately relics really can't be farmed. Truly random, it appears. Though, I've had great luck with various relics from the Pirate Treasure room.

Bunker for me.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
4 years ago#6
Pure weapon only relics are damage only and max at 30%. Manufacturers have other stats depending on which ones they are.
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
4 years ago#7
Pure weapon only relics are damage only and max at 30%. Manufacturers have other stats depending on which ones they are.

Are you talking about the relic that boosts your damage but lowers accuracy? I've found one that gives +92% SMG damage and lowers accuracy around 30%.
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
4 years ago#8
I found a shield relic with 29% in both capacity and recharge delay. Best single stat one I saw had 30% capacity. Not sure what all can come on SMG relics but I would think 29% anything woul be worth 1% damage or fire rate
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
4 years ago#9
pro9b17 posted...

Are you talking about the relic that boosts your damage but lowers accuracy? I've found one that gives +92% SMG damage and lowers accuracy around 30%.

That's a siren class mod, not a relic.
There is one big difference between Call of Duty and Skyrim. Call of Duty adds content each game while Bethesda takes away. -MC2011
4 years ago#10
pro9b17 posted...

That's a siren class mod, not a relic.

My bad, you are correct.
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best SMG Relic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived