Farmhouse in Tundra Express??

#1bry6trumpPosted 11/10/2012 4:34:32 PM
i just ran around the other day and discovered the farmhouse in the back of tundra Express..u have to jump on the roof and jump down thru the hole in the roof, then hit the switch that disables the lasers in the little shack to the right..problem is, once u do that, there isnt a chest to open, just a gun dispenser and a warp travel spot..wtf is the point of this??maybe i missed something?
#2beebagPosted 11/10/2012 4:36:20 PM
I remember doing a mission there...i think it was marcus related? I could be wrong though. I vaguely remember it.
#3NintendosuksPosted 11/10/2012 4:39:21 PM
It's where you farm verm. It's a raid boss that drops legendary mods and rare skins/heads
---
PSN:W8N387
#4StormWolf12Posted 11/10/2012 4:46:52 PM
Nintendosuks posted...
It's where you farm verm. It's a raid boss that drops legendary mods and rare skins/heads
#5bry6trump(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 4:52:14 PM
i have fought Verm twice but didnt know he came from the farmhouse area..Verm didnt drop any good loot the times i beat him..the first time it took us forever to beat him too lol..
#6Winter_is_cominPosted 11/10/2012 4:57:50 PM
Really any varkid spawn area can have verm spawn. The farmhouse is just the most popular spot. It can be done in the caustic caverns too.
---
Xbox GT: Nitro Snipe22 Valar Morghoulis- All men must die.
#7NintendosuksPosted 11/10/2012 5:21:22 PM
bry6trump posted...
i have fought Verm twice but didnt know he came from the farmhouse area..Verm didnt drop any good loot the times i beat him..the first time it took us forever to beat him too lol..

That's the case with most bosses and drops. The drop rate for legendaries and rare items stupid low in this game. Hence why dupeing is so popular. I've farmed a lot of legendary guns and shields but after 6 days of farming a boss for a gun and it doesn't drop I'm over it. That's when I'll just ask a friend to dupe it. Dupeing is hardly game breaking and gearbox is well aware of it. If they didn't agree with it they'd patch it so you couldn't dupe(you drop an item and it locks so only you can pick it up) to the dupe haters,if you don't agree with it don't ask for a gun,shield mod ect... Just play and farm for your stuff.
---
PSN:W8N387