Who are the Sirens? *SPOILERS*

#1Mumble_Posted 11/10/2012 10:50:43 PM
So there can only be 6 Sirens alive at one time.

There's:
Maya
Lillith
Angel

What about the other 3? I'm hoping the next DLC has something about Sirens. >_>
---
Unce unce unce wub wub wub woop woop
#2DocOdinePosted 11/10/2012 10:52:31 PM
Unconfirmed: Steele. Uses a repurposed Siren skin, may be siren or just lazy Decca. Those are all we know though.
---
There is one big difference between Call of Duty and Skyrim. Call of Duty adds content each game while Bethesda takes away. -MC2011
#3VeinInjctdPainPosted 11/10/2012 10:56:49 PM
we only know for sure of the 3 you listed. steele is rumored to be one but the only evidence of the rumor is her npc skin, for all we know she could have just painted the designs on herself. IF steele is one that leaves 2, which i highly doubt there will be any in dlc because they could be the sirens in the next 2 borderlands games.
---
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan
#4xGenocidestPosted 11/10/2012 11:00:34 PM
Doubt that Steele will count, as they never showed her power, and it would give them one less character to work with later.

Its safe to assume from the stuff on Maya / Angel, that you grow up as a Siren. It doesn't just happen randomly and all of a sudden some 21 year old gets powers.

They established three in two games. The next two games will have three more.
---
Oh I know I lived this life before. Somehow I know now truths I must be sure.
#5ExSalicoPosted 11/10/2012 11:01:53 PM
Steele might be one she did push the key in without using her hands unlike Jack.
---
"People say they can outsmart me. Maybe... Maybe.. But I've never met someone who could outsmart a bullet." - The Heavy
Xbox360 Tag: AbyssKnight96
#6myusernametakenPosted 11/10/2012 11:08:15 PM
6 Sirens alive at one time.

Guys. Seriously guys. Stop saying Steele.
#7axe4hirePosted 11/10/2012 11:13:48 PM
Well, you can remove Angel from the last list post game
---
http://kotaku.com/5558637/newsflash-study-reveals-pro-gamers-are-out-of-shape - MLG is not a sport
Gamer Tag - Right Wing Red | PSN - Right_Wing_Red
#8Social_SinPosted 11/10/2012 11:18:25 PM(edited)
We only know of two.

Steele and Angel don't count, "having" been a siren (or speculated possibility) is not a siren. As of now the only ones we know of are Lilith and Maya. Angel and Steele are both dead meaning the siren gene has been passed on.

Now I'm not sure as to how the lore of the Siren's work but when one dies the next siren is it straight from birth or does the "siren" gene/ability/heritage w/e you want to call it have to pass on to a newborn or can it pass on to anyone?

I can't remember if it truly explained that outside of "Only 6 exist at a time" type deal.
---
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
#9jedimikaPosted 11/10/2012 11:18:36 PM
There might be another siren because angel died, we don't know how one becomes a siren (born or just one day poof you're a siren). We also don't know if there's an interval between siren awakenings, Though I imagine there is seeing as how the three we know of are all ruffly the same age.
---
Winner of the Official hacked hurt/heal contest
Angel of life
#10myusernametakenPosted 11/10/2012 11:18:48 PM
axe4hire posted...
Well, you can remove Angel from the last list post game

The Siren that would have replaced Steele would be 5 years old in the events of Borderlands 2, the one that replaces Angel would be just born/unborn (depending if a Siren is made at the point of conception, or the point of birth).

Plus the Echo's are recorded before the death of Angel, so those 3 would be the 3 that Jack knew of.