Who are the Sirens? *SPOILERS*

#11GaluptisPosted 11/10/2012 10:21:52 PM
"ruffly"

XD
---
poopy trip
#12Assassin_X_GethPosted 11/10/2012 10:32:21 PM
How is angel not a siren? Ingame shes even called one.
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#13xGenocidestPosted 11/10/2012 10:37:31 PM
Assassin_X_Geth posted...

She's dead. There can supposedly only be 6 Sirens alive at any given time, so there has to be another.

From Maya/Angels backstory, we can assume they grow up as a Siren, not just randomly turn into one all of a sudden.
---
Oh I know I lived this life before. Somehow I know now truths I must be sure.
#14KaptainK00lPosted 11/10/2012 10:46:08 PM
With Angel and all, I could imagine the saving or protecting of a Siren child is possible.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
#15SoulEater00Posted 11/10/2012 10:56:30 PM
There can only be 6 alive at one time doesn't mean there has to be 6 alive at all times.
---
GT: Soul Eater Awmi
#16Sun Ce fanPosted 11/10/2012 11:20:23 PM
KaptainK00l posted...
With Angel and all, I could imagine the saving or protecting of a Siren child is possible.

This would be fun and interesting to me.

Especially with what is revealed at the very end of the game. Won't say as I don't want to extend the spoiler tag to cover it (that and I JUST got there myself and beat it tonight lol).

I kinda wonder if there is any real family connection to all the Sirens... I mean, its a special gene that pops up. Now, unless they are throwing the normal concept of genes out the window (totally possible, its a video game after all) then meh. But if they haven't, then it means that Lillith, Maya, and Angel are all related by some distance relative. Part of me wants to see more backstory dropped on us for Pandora and the universe that it exists within (as both playable Sirens came to Pandora from other planets).
#17superdiddy34Posted 11/10/2012 11:33:04 PM
xGenocidest posted...
Assassin_X_Geth posted...

She's dead. There can supposedly only be 6 Sirens alive at any given time, so there has to be another.

From Maya/Angels backstory, we can assume they grow up as a Siren, not just randomly turn into one all of a sudden.

but Angel is still a Siren just a dead Siren
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34
#18Max58201Posted 11/10/2012 11:37:45 PM
could also be they got sirenated at a young age. reminds me of buffy the vampire slayer.

maybe there are 6 sirens at one time to correspond with 6 vaults throughout the universe and something to do with all that

also the ending pointed to that this might be the end of exploring pandora
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#19UnDeaDEchosPosted 11/10/2012 11:47:47 PM
so, i read this, and came with a simple answer. now you don't kill angel at the beginning of the game so it is assumed she is still a siren.
4 players playing as a siren, then lilith, and angel.
now, idk if that is why they chose 6 or not. just an idea.
---
Supreme underlord of Generation 90's http://i47.tinypic.com/219newp.jpg
i am a colored mantle of social flavor
#20Mumble_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 8:15:00 AM
I always thought of the whole Siren's thing as Avatar the Last Airbender style.
---
Unce unce unce wub wub wub woop woop