Who are the Sirens? *SPOILERS*

#41Xero-KillPosted 11/11/2012 1:39:01 PM
brianjn posted...
i think you are over thinking it jack says only 6 sirens can exist in the universe at one time. its likely that each game profile of borderlands is classed as a universe and our characters can cross between universes the max amount of players is 4 so we can have 4 player sirens along with Lilith and Angel. i dont think there is any more to it than that.

That would imply that Jack is aware of you as a player outside his universe... That seems a bit meta. To me it seems infinitely more logical that Gearbox is leaving room for future Sirens.
---
GT: Xero Kogari
#42myusernametakenPosted 11/11/2012 8:12:52 PM
brianjn posted...
i think you are over thinking it jack says only 6 sirens can exist in the universe at one time. its likely that each game profile of borderlands is classed as a universe and our characters can cross between universes the max amount of players is 4 so we can have 4 player sirens along with Lilith and Angel. i dont think there is any more to it than that.

No. Just no.

Your idea about Angel, Lilith and 4 Maya's being the 6 is stupid.

When Borderlands 3 comes out, are there going to be 4 Maya's walking about? Hey, what about in BL1 when 4 people played as Lilith? Where are the other 3 Liliths in BL2?

There is 1 Angel (who is dead), one Lilith and ONE Maya in the Borderlands universe. People playing as multiple Maya's doesn't matter, at all.

We know about 2 of the living 6 Sirens.
#43JPhoenix985Posted 11/11/2012 8:27:02 PM
myusernametaken posted...
brianjn posted...

No. Just no.

When Borderlands 3 comes out, are there going to be 4 Maya's walking about? Hey, what about in BL1 when 4 people played as Lilith? Where are the other 3 Liliths in BL2?

There is 1 Angel (who is dead), one Lilith and ONE Maya in the Borderlands universe. People playing as multiple Maya's doesn't matter, at all.

A bit harsh, but I feel like you have the right idea here.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#44Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 11/11/2012 8:54:42 PM
brianjn posted...
Hay guys im pretty sure the six sirens are
Angel
Lilith
Maya player 1,2,3,4 in co-op
that makes 6 in one universe

You're not really serious are you?
Omg never you keep posting this xD

Dudeeee get outta here before everybody finds out how "smart" you are and start laughing till BL3 comes out xd For real man? XD UNBELIEVABLE XD
---
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne
#45themissingmanPosted 11/11/2012 9:08:29 PM
There CAN be six. No one ever says there must be.

Lillith.
Maya.

/thread.
---
Handsome Jack 2012
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen
#46brianjnPosted 11/11/2012 11:34:20 PM
myusernametaken posted...
brianjn posted...

No. Just no.

huh well clearly you didn't understand when a player leaves the game that siren is gone back to there own universe. cross dimensions work why not multiverse. by you're understanding of my idea there would be 4 of every playable character which is not what i suggested. there will still be ONE Maya. considering the whole game is about 4 player co-op id say it does matter. but in saying that if in the next GAME the designers decide to have an army of 300 sirens or 13 or 3 whatever they feel like doing you think jacks understanding of the laws of the universe will stop them lol.

i remember playing as Roland and being blown up, shot, stabbed, falling 1000s of feet and re spawning but he gets shot in the chest in this and now he is dead. if we were to follow the logic of the previous game he should have re spawned? so really this is my interpretation of what was said if you don't like it forget it. but dont tell me not to have an opinion
#47xCapnCookxPosted 11/11/2012 11:44:12 PM
i think Captain Scarlett was also a siren considering could teleport
---
Catch a Ride --- Scooter
#48Master XPosted 11/12/2012 12:25:20 AM
Well, there will be likely another playable Siren next game, and i've said before that the next main game villain will likely be a Siren. That's two there.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X"For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question. "
#49AllInVanePosted 11/12/2012 12:27:26 AM
brianjn posted...
Hay guys im pretty sure the six sirens are
Angel
Lilith
Maya player 1,2,3,4 in co-op
that makes 6 in one universe

Ah... i see what you're trying to do there ...