bored in borderlands

#16LORDofDEATH9IPosted 11/11/2012 8:09:27 PM
got nothing to do and its how i got my whole inventory, so ive just been going around random online lobbies and duplicating my whole inventory. is gearbox going to ban me, you think?
#2JPhoenix985Posted 11/11/2012 8:11:00 PM
Nope. But be careful, you've now attracted the attention of the legions of anti-dupers on this board that are going to tell you you're ruining their games by duping. Ready yourself.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#3killbot357Posted 11/11/2012 8:12:08 PM
JPhoenix985 posted...
Nope. But be careful, you've now attracted the attention of the legions of anti-dupers on this board that are going to tell you you're ruining their games by duping. Ready yourself.

Sounds more like he ruined his own game to me.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2
#4LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 11/11/2012 8:13:07 PM
You should get a lag gun and just mess with people :)
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#5PanopictonguyPosted 11/11/2012 8:14:00 PM
JPhoenix985 posted...

I'm gong to jump in random games with infinite ammo, a bee, cc, nukem, and norfleet.

I'm sure everyone will appreciate the help.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#6JPhoenix985Posted 11/11/2012 8:14:39 PM
killbot357 posted...
JPhoenix985 posted...

Sounds more like he ruined his own game to me.

A wild anti-duper appears! The duper, having not actually done anything wrong, uses no one cares about what you think and keep your personal opinions to yourself!

It's wildly effective!

And here. we. go.
---
#7killbot357Posted 11/11/2012 8:18:45 PM
JPhoenix985 posted...
The duper, having not actually done anything wrong, uses no one cares about what you think and keep your personal opinions to yourself!

Oh neat you mean like

JPhoenix985 posted...
Nope. But be careful, you've now attracted the attention of the legions of anti-dupers on this board that are going to tell you you're ruining their games by duping.

---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2
#8JPhoenix985Posted 11/11/2012 8:20:20 PM
Ah I see what you did there.
---
#96LORDofDEATH9I(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 8:23:24 PM
cant duplicators and anti-duplicators just pretend to like each other? and im not doing anything wrong. im just paying forward the kindness other people gave me by duplicating these guns for me in the first place.
#10JPhoenix985Posted 11/11/2012 8:29:52 PM
6LORDofDEATH9I posted...
cant duplicators and anti-duplicators just pretend to like each other? and im not doing anything wrong. im just paying forward the kindness other people gave me by duplicating these guns for me in the first place.

You can't reason with these anti-dupers bro. All they do is come at you with circular logic and terrible arguments about how they are "indirectly" affected by something you yourself are choosing to do. Doesn't matter that they don't know you, and will most likely never encounter you ever in the Borderlands universe. The fact that you do something that they don't personally agree with is enough to greatly anger them. Just something we all have to live with.
---