Best fibber out there?

#1kjoinnePosted 11/12/2012 1:29:55 AM
Anyone that knows witch one of them got the best stats?
---
GT: kjoinne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmCQn7sppo
#2ButtPuppetPosted 11/12/2012 1:49:30 AM
I, too, would like to know this.
---
XBL GT: EthErealist
#3Snazzy21Posted 11/12/2012 2:11:24 AM
i dont know the best one but if you want to make it more of a beast get the Sheriff Badge from The Sheriff for more pistol damage and 40 - 50% more fire rate.
#4borochadwicsaysPosted 11/12/2012 3:26:49 AM
If you tell me the Manufacturer I very likely could tell you this using a software program. Actually, Ill look it up. BRB The absolute max possible damage Fibber, with any attachments you want. Let me know!
#5borochadwicsaysPosted 11/12/2012 3:30:06 AM
Okay. I got one called a Win-Win Fibber. It has a Jakobs grip and all Hyperion attachments, and it does some crazy critical damage. Level 50, non-elemental. With my Maya, we're talking 174K on a Rabid Skag and 186K on a Nitro Stalker. No Bee eqipped, no relic bonus, maybe a few points in critical damage skill. I could maybe do slightly better. I can build it however you would like, if you want more info. The win-win prefix comes from an extra damage attachment. I could take a Screenshot as well.
#6borochadwicsaysPosted 11/12/2012 4:06:46 AM(edited)
Okay more details. The Fibber has 3 possible barrels. 1 causes 5 shotgun shells which travel slowly in a straight line. This is the best Fibber with the Bee because of the multiple shells and high damage. I did a 300K non-crit with it and the Bee and something like 40% extra crit damage from skills. Reloads slowly. Probably could do more damage if you land all the shells on critical hit. This one says x1 in yellow after the damage stat, so you know it is the right barrel.

Then, there's a barrel which shoots straight, fast bullets, and does about 8K damage, reloads quickly, and had no crit bonus. This one blows. It's easy to tell if you got this one.

Then there's the barrel which shoots the crazy arcing high crit damage bullets. This is the one I did 186K without the Bee, and 40% crit bonus from skills. It does well without the Bee, and maybe with it (I didn't try, someone else can). So there are options. With the Bee, you would probably do crazy damage with this last Fibber, but you have to land a crit.

They're all called Win-Win Fibber, because the Win-Win is the prefix of the extra damage attachment. There are like 10 other attachments. I could try them. I hate this gun because of the Hyperion shaking. It's useless to me. Maybe go for a scope.

Edit: There's even a double Fibber out there. I think, combined with the shotgun attachment, this would be the best. I will check.

Yes, it exists. I dislike it, but it exists. It works better than the shotgun attachment did before. I sometimes did 500K or more damage (with the Bee?) and could have hit more shells. I also tried a arcing barrel version. It did about 768K critical on one shot when I hit both bullets critical with the Bee. The double shot version is called Redundant, and it will say x2 next to the Dmg stat instead of x1.
#7kjoinne(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:18:21 AM
borochadwicsays posted...
Okay more details. The Fibber has 3 possible barrels. 1 causes 5 shotgun shells which travel slowly in a straight line. This is the best Fibber with the Bee because of the multiple shells and high damage. I did a 300K non-crit with it and the Bee and something like 40% extra crit damage from skills. Reloads slowly. Probably could do more damage if you land all the shells on critical hit. This one says x1 in yellow after the damage stat, so you know it is the right barrel.

Then, there's a barrel which shoots straight, fast bullets, and does about 8K damage, reloads quickly, and had no crit bonus. This one blows. It's easy to tell if you got this one.

Then there's the barrel which shoots the crazy arcing high crit damage bullets. This is the one I did 186K without the Bee, and 40% crit bonus from skills. It does well without the Bee, and maybe with it (I didn't try, someone else can). So there are options. With the Bee, you would probably do crazy damage with this last Fibber, but you have to land a crit.

They're all called Win-Win Fibber, because the Win-Win is the prefix of the extra damage attachment. There are like 10 other attachments. I could try them. I hate this gun because of the Hyperion shaking. It's useless to me. Maybe go for a scope.

Edit: There's even a double Fibber out there. I think, combined with the shotgun attachment, this would be the best. I will check.

Yes, it exists. I dislike it, but it exists. It works better than the shotgun attachment did before. I sometimes did 500K or more damage (with the Bee?) and could have hit more shells. I also tried a arcing barrel version. It did about 768K critical on one shot when I hit both bullets critical with the Bee. The double shot version is called Redundant, and it will say x2 next to the Dmg stat instead of x1.

THANX! :D
---
#8kjoinne(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:19:49 AM
how do you find this info?
---
#9Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/12/2012 5:00:54 AM
Did dude really say the one that shoots straight/fast blows?

Lolno. That one has a ricochet/splitting effect. Its ridiculously powerful with Bore.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 6-3
#10ClaycochaserPosted 11/12/2012 5:04:24 AM
I have a Defered Fibbed.
With The Bee is consistently hits for 300-400k. Crits for 800-1400k.
Be happy to dupe. GT CLAYCOCHASER.