If Aliens Colonial Marines is like BL2...

#1AngryOldFeralPosted 11/12/2012 4:17:04 AM
- While scrounging for ammo in a desperate struggle against the xenomorphs stalking your team, a guy will say: "Hang on a sec...", squat down and crap out thirty identical fully-loaded M56 Smartguns in the middle of your game and vanish from existence.

- After making a lot of progress with your regular character, Gearbox will release a bonus class to buy and play with: It will be a 12-year-old girl with a mixture of abilities that allows her damage output to be nigh-godlike and every lobby you join will have at least two of them.

- There will be a button that is easily accessed in the menus for a simple, helpful feature like "Auto-Activate Flashlight" or some other trivial feature that upon pressing it, will cause a chain-reaction that causes your game to freeze every time you walk past a checkpoint.

- Every time A:CM gets an update through XBL, you will load your character to find that all of your stats are gone and your marine's customized armor has been replaced with an old t-shirt and a pair of bermuda shorts. There will be no way to get your clothes back for that character, ever.

- Newt will be voiced by Ashly Burch, and constantly refer to the aliens as "badonkadonks" while spewing forth constant unfunny nonsense in painfully-forced dialogue.

- While attempting to alter their game, a modder will inadvertently activate "WhyThe****DidWeLeaveThisIn?" Mode by clicking a box in his editor. Little does he know that upon being eaten by a xenomorph, his savegame will now delete itself. Also, anyone who plays with him will suffer the same fate causing a pandemic of ruined characters.

- The coolest-looking armor customization options will only drop from Xenomorphous The Intolerable, a rare alien that will only have a 1-in-50 chance of appearing. The rare combat armor he must be killed to unlock will only have a .005% chance of showing up for you, on a Tuesday in Baton Rouge Louisiana if you're currently drinking a Dr. Pepper. No straw.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#2AngryOldFeral(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:21:05 AM
- Somebody will figure out a weapon/armor combo that allows them to kill the xenomorph queen end-boss in four seconds.

- DLC add-on will include a monstrous xenomorph boss to fight. However, killing the boss will cause your console to freeze. The other end-boss in the DLC will spam the same unblockable, unavoidable AoE attack with no damage drop-off any time you make any progress towards killing it.
---
#3VanillaXpCPosted 11/12/2012 4:25:36 AM
You seem to hate Borderlands. My question to you is when you're going to realize its free choice to play it, also;

Exit ------>
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4AngryOldFeral(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:32:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5VoelgerPosted 11/12/2012 4:36:24 AM
Why spend so much time writing this, if you obviously hate Borderlands? I kept waiting for a punch line but instead all it was was nasty hate towards a really fun game. I'll say it, if aliens is like borderlands in quality I will be buying it day 1.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6AngryOldFeral(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:40:28 AM
Voelger posted...
Why spend so much time writing this, if you obviously hate Borderlands? I kept waiting for a punch line but instead all it was was nasty hate towards a really fun game. I'll say it, if aliens is like borderlands in quality I will be buying it day 1.

BL2 is the punchline. More accurately, it's a joke. A highly-anticipated game with tremendous potential for greatness that is constantly offset by its developers' ineptitude. Ridiculous progress-erasing glitches, constantly breaking more stuff every time there's DLC or a patch to "fix" a problem.
---
#7happypor100prePosted 11/12/2012 5:35:18 AM
EXIT---------------------------->
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#8AngryOldFeral(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 5:51:06 AM
I can't it's an emergency door and I'll get us in trouble. :)
---
#9AngryOldFeral(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 5:56:13 AM
- Glaring progress-destroying bugs will occur for thousands of fans of A:CM. Randy Pitchford will refer to it as: "A fairly rare issue". :)
---
#10DocOdinePosted 11/12/2012 5:58:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]