If Aliens Colonial Marines is like BL2...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. If Aliens Colonial Marines is like BL2...

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#1
- While scrounging for ammo in a desperate struggle against the xenomorphs stalking your team, a guy will say: "Hang on a sec...", squat down and crap out thirty identical fully-loaded M56 Smartguns in the middle of your game and vanish from existence.

- After making a lot of progress with your regular character, Gearbox will release a bonus class to buy and play with: It will be a 12-year-old girl with a mixture of abilities that allows her damage output to be nigh-godlike and every lobby you join will have at least two of them.

- There will be a button that is easily accessed in the menus for a simple, helpful feature like "Auto-Activate Flashlight" or some other trivial feature that upon pressing it, will cause a chain-reaction that causes your game to freeze every time you walk past a checkpoint.

- Every time A:CM gets an update through XBL, you will load your character to find that all of your stats are gone and your marine's customized armor has been replaced with an old t-shirt and a pair of bermuda shorts. There will be no way to get your clothes back for that character, ever.

- Newt will be voiced by Ashly Burch, and constantly refer to the aliens as "badonkadonks" while spewing forth constant unfunny nonsense in painfully-forced dialogue.

- While attempting to alter their game, a modder will inadvertently activate "WhyThe****DidWeLeaveThisIn?" Mode by clicking a box in his editor. Little does he know that upon being eaten by a xenomorph, his savegame will now delete itself. Also, anyone who plays with him will suffer the same fate causing a pandemic of ruined characters.

- The coolest-looking armor customization options will only drop from Xenomorphous The Intolerable, a rare alien that will only have a 1-in-50 chance of appearing. The rare combat armor he must be killed to unlock will only have a .005% chance of showing up for you, on a Tuesday in Baton Rouge Louisiana if you're currently drinking a Dr. Pepper. No straw.
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#2
- Somebody will figure out a weapon/armor combo that allows them to kill the xenomorph queen end-boss in four seconds.

- DLC add-on will include a monstrous xenomorph boss to fight. However, killing the boss will cause your console to freeze. The other end-boss in the DLC will spam the same unblockable, unavoidable AoE attack with no damage drop-off any time you make any progress towards killing it.

User Info: VanillaXpC

VanillaXpC
4 years ago#3
You seem to hate Borderlands. My question to you is when you're going to realize its free choice to play it, also;

Exit ------>
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
(message deleted)

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
4 years ago#5
Why spend so much time writing this, if you obviously hate Borderlands? I kept waiting for a punch line but instead all it was was nasty hate towards a really fun game. I'll say it, if aliens is like borderlands in quality I will be buying it day 1.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#6
Voelger posted...
Why spend so much time writing this, if you obviously hate Borderlands? I kept waiting for a punch line but instead all it was was nasty hate towards a really fun game. I'll say it, if aliens is like borderlands in quality I will be buying it day 1.

BL2 is the punchline. More accurately, it's a joke. A highly-anticipated game with tremendous potential for greatness that is constantly offset by its developers' ineptitude. Ridiculous progress-erasing glitches, constantly breaking more stuff every time there's DLC or a patch to "fix" a problem.

User Info: happypor100pre

happypor100pre
4 years ago#7
EXIT---------------------------->
GT-Goldchampion200

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#8
I can't it's an emergency door and I'll get us in trouble. :)

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#9
- Glaring progress-destroying bugs will occur for thousands of fans of A:CM. Randy Pitchford will refer to it as: "A fairly rare issue". :)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. If Aliens Colonial Marines is like BL2...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived