Infinity pistols are superior to Shredifiers in every way

#1StormWolf12Posted 11/12/2012 8:10:25 PM
Except the ability to spawn with slag element.

Shredifiers are the worst legendary in the game.

Discuss.
#2LAphoticLPosted 11/12/2012 8:12:23 PM
yes but rare lol sp that makes them sought after i was looking for one forever couldnt find it so i wanted it more lol
finally got one havent even used it yet
#3DyinglegacyPosted 11/12/2012 8:14:30 PM(edited)
I have yet to get a shredifier, so I wouldn't be able to argue. Who does it drop off of? I have heard it drops off bone head, but then I have heard people say it drops off random enemies

Worst legendary would have to be "the cradle" or "Logan's gun." No matter how horrible shredifier may be, I cannot imagine it being worse than those two.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#4CreativeAccountPosted 11/12/2012 8:14:23 PM(edited)
The Shreddifier is fun to use, but other than that, yeah it's pretty bad.

Its damage is sub-par so it doesn't have the best ammo usage, the hipfire quickly becomes horrible, and it kicks around like a mule once the firerate gets to fun levels.

All-around mediocre gun.
---
CreativeSig
#5StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:15:00 PM
While Infinity pistols are dropped from a boss a decent distance from any spawn point, and said boss sometimes throws his loot to accessible areas, Shredifiers are not tied to any particular boss. Making them rarer, and of course- inferior to the Infinity.
#6StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:22:42 PM(edited)
Dyinglegacy posted...
I have yet to get a shredifier, so I wouldn't be able to argue. Who does it drop off of? I have heard it drops off bone head, but then I have heard people say it drops off random enemies

Worst legendary would have to be "the cradle" or "Logan's gun." No matter how horrible shredifier may be, I cannot imagine it being worse than those two.

It's easily more useless than Logan's Gun. I can kill Hyperius with no bee shield and a redundant logan's gun fairly easily- so long as I can use a corrosive badaboom on his minions in concert with a fire badaboom for when he starts jumping around. Also, when using an absorption shield, the logan's gun can regenerate your rocket ammo, which is useful if you play no bee. :o
#7StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:21:19 PM
CreativeAccount posted...
The Shreddifier is fun to use, but other than that, yeah it's pretty bad.

Its damage is sub-par so it doesn't have the best ammo usage, the hipfire quickly becomes horrible, and it kicks around like a mule once the firerate gets to fun levels.

All-around mediocre gun.

The hip fire spread is indeed useless. The scoped spread is worse than just about any other gun in the game. It's not fun to use in my opinion.
#8DyinglegacyPosted 11/12/2012 8:21:59 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...

It's easily more useless than Logan's Gun. I can kill Hyperius with no bee shield and a redundant logan's gun fairly easily- so long as I can use a corrosive badaboom on his minions.

Really? I must a got a "Dud Logans gun" or something because mine simply shot through enemies. I literally had to aim at the ground in front of the enemy in order to hit them.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#9StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:23:49 PM
Dyinglegacy posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...

It's easily more useless than Logan's Gun. I can kill Hyperius with no bee shield and a redundant logan's gun fairly easily- so long as I can use a corrosive badaboom on his minions.

Really? I must a got a "Dud Logans gun" or something because mine simply shot through enemies. I literally had to aim at the ground in front of the enemy in order to hit them.

It shoots rockets, so aiming is a pain. It does get bonuses from Axton's middle skill tree, tho, as a result. Which can make it a decent gun. Especially when used to regenerate rocket ammo.
#10WandymanPosted 11/12/2012 8:31:11 PM
Anarchist > Infinity - unlimited ammo
---
GT: Buddhasmash83