Never helping anyone ever again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Never helping anyone ever again

User Info: Rndmsmokebrk

Rndmsmokebrk
4 years ago#1
I dropped gear then got booted by the host so unless ur,on my friends list ur on ur own.

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
4 years ago#2
Did you have your save backed up at least? If not, I will you help you get some of your stuff back.
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."

User Info: Falloutgenuis

Falloutgenuis
4 years ago#3
That sucks man I feel your pain. That's why I have backup saves, because I decided to be nice.
Wub!

User Info: Icy10

Icy10
4 years ago#4
How do you back up saves on the Xbox?? Do you use a USB device?
GT: IcyReaper10

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
4 years ago#5
Yes, well... any sort of backup hardrive will suffice. I use another hardrive and a transfer cable.
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."

Rndmsmokebrk
4 years ago#6
Dyinglegacy posted...
Did you have your save backed up at least? If not, I will you help you get some of your stuff back.

I apreciate the offer I think I have enough thankful people I helped that r on my friends now that I can get most of it. Anyways bkack ops 2 tomorrow

User Info: Oakleydude04

Oakleydude04
4 years ago#7
If you need any stuff I have a ton of gold and pink weapons and mechromancer heads. Just MSG me
XBox GT: oakleydude04

User Info: JPhoenix985

JPhoenix985
4 years ago#8
Yo bro hit me up. I'll gladly hook you up with all the legendaries I have. Guns and Mods. Sorry you got taken like that, some people just suck.
GT: Liquid x Havok

User Info: liljoker30

liljoker30
4 years ago#9
Gt: Liljoker30 will gladly dupe stuff for you if you see me on. More than willing to help out.

Rndmsmokebrk
4 years ago#10
Thanks everyone headed to bed
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Never helping anyone ever again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived