Never helping anyone ever again

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Never helping anyone ever again
4 years ago#21
for sure post his gamer tag.
SEEING MANNING'S QUALITY DONG STAB THE CHARGERS THROUGH THE HEART REMINDS ME THAT PHILIP RIVERS WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE
4 years ago#22
Rndmsmokebrk posted...
I dropped gear then got booted by the host so unless ur,on my friends list ur on ur own.

^
That does suck but you came to right place. People I have met via GF pretty good on helping people out.

Just come to GF and make some friends game to game.

I helped some people in Dragon's Dogma they in returned helped me in BL2. Most without even me asking. This way you can build a some Live friends that carry game to game.
4 years ago#23
TonberryPunch posted...
Best disguised begging topic EVAH!

Would be a fairly clever ruse, but it seems like most of us would be fine with duping stuff if someone asked anyways. :)
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo
4 years ago#24
So if I boot those people, it saves and won't "dupe" their weapons? Totally doing this every single time from now on.
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
4 years ago#25
TheBestFaller posted...
So if I boot those people, it saves and won't "dupe" their weapons? Totally doing this every single time from now on.

you sir are a massive phallus.
4 years ago#26
DR_Pariah posted...
TheBestFaller posted...

you sir are a massive phallus.

By making honest "men" out of people? I never claimed I'd use any of that shtuff, it'd just be nice to stick it to em and ruin their duping fun. I can play how I want, right?
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#28
Well the one thing I could never find enough of was guns and item drops...

LOL. Get over it man. You'll find more.
It's not always the person you least expect, because, if it were, it would always be you.
4 years ago#29
Board User Information
User Name TheBestFaller
User ID 6689405
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

I swear this is like a badge to be a ****
SEEING MANNING'S QUALITY DONG STAB THE CHARGERS THROUGH THE HEART REMINDS ME THAT PHILIP RIVERS WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE
4 years ago#30
hoopa, I'm a new user too, I just choose not to be a giant soggy c*** :)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Never helping anyone ever again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived