Never helping anyone ever again

#21hooopascoopaPosted 11/15/2012 11:14:48 AM
for sure post his gamer tag.
---
SEEING MANNING'S QUALITY DONG STAB THE CHARGERS THROUGH THE HEART REMINDS ME THAT PHILIP RIVERS WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE
#22MosebysRangersPosted 11/15/2012 12:10:53 PM
Rndmsmokebrk posted...
I dropped gear then got booted by the host so unless ur,on my friends list ur on ur own.

^
That does suck but you came to right place. People I have met via GF pretty good on helping people out.

Just come to GF and make some friends game to game.

I helped some people in Dragon's Dogma they in returned helped me in BL2. Most without even me asking. This way you can build a some Live friends that carry game to game.
#23ShirasePosted 11/15/2012 1:27:51 PM
TonberryPunch posted...
Best disguised begging topic EVAH!

Would be a fairly clever ruse, but it seems like most of us would be fine with duping stuff if someone asked anyways. :)
---
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo
#24TheBestFallerPosted 11/15/2012 1:44:09 PM
So if I boot those people, it saves and won't "dupe" their weapons? Totally doing this every single time from now on.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#25DR_PariahPosted 11/15/2012 1:47:14 PM
TheBestFaller posted...
So if I boot those people, it saves and won't "dupe" their weapons? Totally doing this every single time from now on.

you sir are a massive phallus.
#26TheBestFallerPosted 11/15/2012 1:51:14 PM
DR_Pariah posted...
TheBestFaller posted...

you sir are a massive phallus.

By making honest "men" out of people? I never claimed I'd use any of that shtuff, it'd just be nice to stick it to em and ruin their duping fun. I can play how I want, right?
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#27DR_PariahPosted 11/15/2012 2:18:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28jigowahPosted 11/15/2012 3:25:15 PM
Well the one thing I could never find enough of was guns and item drops...

LOL. Get over it man. You'll find more.
---
It's not always the person you least expect, because, if it were, it would always be you.
#29hooopascoopaPosted 11/15/2012 4:44:57 PM
Board User Information
User Name TheBestFaller
User ID 6689405
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

I swear this is like a badge to be a ****
---
SEEING MANNING'S QUALITY DONG STAB THE CHARGERS THROUGH THE HEART REMINDS ME THAT PHILIP RIVERS WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE
#30DR_PariahPosted 11/15/2012 4:48:25 PM
hoopa, I'm a new user too, I just choose not to be a giant soggy c*** :)