Question about the Lost Treasure Room from the DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about the Lost Treasure Room from the DLC

User Info: chriscook71

chriscook71
4 years ago#1
I have found several legendary weapons in there: gunerang, Slagga, Logan's gun (crap weapon), etc....

My question is this, has anyone pulled an Infinity pistol from this room before?

User Info: Wandyman

Wandyman
4 years ago#2
chriscook71 posted...
I have found several legendary weapons in there: gunerang, Slagga, Logan's gun (crap weapon), etc....

My question is this, has anyone pulled an Infinity pistol from this room before?

I have
GT: Buddhasmash83

User Info: spooky_ducks

spooky_ducks
4 years ago#3
Yeh first time through it in fact also got a bee on the second run ;)
GT: Spooky Ducks

chriscook71
4 years ago#4
Awesome. Thanks for the input, guys. I just wondered how varied the loot really was. That's interesting. I know the drops are random, but I wondered if there was a limited amount of loot in the list that *could* drop.

User Info: EliteHydroponix

EliteHydroponix
4 years ago#5
You guys must of sucked off Gearbox or something I've been through it about 100 times and not a single legendary ...about 12 E-Techs and that's it
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#6
EliteHydroponix posted...
You guys must of sucked off Gearbox or something I've been through it about 100 times and not a single legendary ...about 12 E-Techs and that's it

yeah that's probably what happened
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2

chriscook71
4 years ago#7
I know that's what I did. I told them if they would let me find a handful of crappy to moderate Orange drops, I would hook them up. Sounds like a fair trade, no? If you aren't feeling any love, I can give you "Logan's Gun". It's awesome. Seriously. Try it. lol.....

User Info: Dferrin2

Dferrin2
4 years ago#8
Yes and yes. The infinity seems to pop up with a ton of frequency- so much so that after farming it for a bit I had so many infinity pistols where I left a couple where they stood.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#9
I've not found any infinities, which is a shame, as I'm kinda collecting them.

I have found heaps of e-techs (which is good; I'm collecting), shock Madhous, Legendary Hunter mod, two Thunderball fists, Mongol, and a Striker. All good stuff, of course, though I'm not huge on the Thunderball fists.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about the Lost Treasure Room from the DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived