The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Last gearbox game Im ever buying

#1Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 11/13/2012 8:55:35 PM
if theyre not going to do anything about cheaters **** em.

I already regret paying for the season pass and we're not even at the second dlc. Solo is getting boring after 3 chars and cant go online because of all the dupebabies(and most of my friends either got a ps3 or dont like shooters)
---
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne
#2kiwimyweeweePosted 11/13/2012 8:57:33 PM
Go online. It's really not that bad. Kick people who annoy you.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#3ScrewTheWarriorPosted 11/13/2012 8:58:03 PM
And not a single f*** was given that day...
#4agenttravPosted 11/13/2012 8:59:54 PM
ScrewTheWarrior posted...
And not a single f*** was given that day...

---
I'm unmolestable!
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9362727/agenttrav.jpeg
#5Seiichi OmoriPosted 11/13/2012 9:00:34 PM
geez what a tiring gimmick
---
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m606/SeiichiOmori/handgrenade.gif
#6drake_skullPosted 11/13/2012 9:02:22 PM
And how would you fix duping? For that matter I dont know how much they can do to stop the modders, They fixed some of the modded weapon stuff in BL1 but as the parts showed as correct they had no way to stop the Uber 1 shot weapons. Its not always a matter of being unwilling, sometimes its simply a matter of unable to do anything about the situation. They may be able to set hard caps on stats but I would bet the modders would find ways around that too.

tl:dr Don't blame the company for bad players actions
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#7ScrewTheWarriorPosted 11/13/2012 9:05:17 PM
drake_skull posted...
And how would you fix duping? For that matter I dont know how much they can do to stop the modders, They fixed some of the modded weapon stuff in BL1 but as the parts showed as correct they had no way to stop the Uber 1 shot weapons. Its not always a matter of being unwilling, sometimes its simply a matter of unable to do anything about the situation. They may be able to set hard caps on stats but I would bet the modders would find ways around that too.

tl:dr Don't blame the company for bad players actions

Exactly
#8PanopictonguyPosted 11/13/2012 9:17:02 PM
It's essentially the Fanbase's fault. Gear box can't fix duping and lots of people who like to dupe refuse to do it in moderation.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#9MitsumanicPosted 11/13/2012 9:18:31 PM
You have already played three characters.

Seems like you got more than your moneys worth to me.
#10aznghostbusterPosted 11/13/2012 9:29:00 PM(edited)
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
if theyre not going to do anything about cheaters **** em.

I already regret paying for the season pass and we're not even at the second dlc. Solo is getting boring after 3 chars and cant go online because of all the dupebabies(and most of my friends either got a ps3 or dont like shooters)

Chrono strikes again with his seemingly futile (but funny) complaints... ;)
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." -Confucius
GT- TheLoveFister