Last gearbox game Im ever buying

#21BridlingPosted 11/13/2012 10:15:25 PM
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
if theyre not going to do anything about cheaters **** em.

I already regret paying for the season pass and we're not even at the second dlc. Solo is getting boring after 3 chars and cant go online because of all the dupebabies(and most of my friends either got a ps3 or dont like shooters)

cool story
---
It takes an idiot to do cool things, that's why it's cool
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/Nayroy18/48ad8e96_zps0ffebfc8.gif
#22synthetiksinPosted 11/13/2012 10:45:52 PM
agenttrav posted...
ScrewTheWarrior posted...
And not a single f*** was given that day...

Seriously
#23NomnautPosted 11/13/2012 11:25:32 PM
TentacleDemon posted...
I hardly ever come to this board and the TC is the one guy I recognize from here. I recognize him for being a huge, whiny, crybaby. OMG dude... Just shut up about the dupers. Seriously.

From D3 as well, right? Lol
---
PSN: dax552
XBLA: Dragon Hookers
#24WandymanPosted 11/14/2012 1:24:26 AM
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
if theyre not going to do anything about cheaters **** em.

I already regret paying for the season pass and we're not even at the second dlc. Solo is getting boring after 3 chars and cant go online because of all the dupebabies(and most of my friends either got a ps3 or dont like shooters)

The only baby I see right now is the one crying about how he won't buy another game because people are cheating his experience. You know what, different strokes for different folks. You may consider it cheating, I don't and there are thousands of others with the same belief. Duping isn't going away, get over it and stop crying.

There are so many self righteous people around here it's not even funny anymore. "My game's ruined because I'm jealous and they have better guns than me! WHAAAAAAAAA!!"

If somebody gets in your game that you don't like or if you jump in a game where they aren't playing up to your standards, drop out and try again.

If people don't want to grind to earn their Leg weapons, that's none of your business. The same goes for people who dupe and don't understand why others don't.

Everyone paid their $60 to play the game the way they find most enjoyable. There is no right way to play Borderlands.
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#25TonberryPunchPosted 11/14/2012 1:43:12 AM
Wow, you guys are really bad at this.

The correct response was "C":

"AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST."

Jeez, I leave for a week and this place falls apart. You're all fired.

I don't care if anyone dupes, because I'm not going to play with you anyways; but please stop trying to rationalize away the notion that it somehow isn't cheating, because it is.

Just be honest about it, the only person who you're trying to convince is yourself because most of us don't care, whether we dupe or not.
#26PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 1:44:40 AM
Pensato posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
It's essentially the Fanbase's fault. Gear box can't fix duping and lots of people who like to dupe refuse to do it in moderation.

What you really meant is "I can't handle others having fun their own way. I can't stand that people play the game differently than how I think they should."

Or "I want to be able to play a public game without having to kick someone every few minutes for doing something crazy that negatively impact me."

I don't care what you do and I'm sorry my post indirectly affect you enough that you have to respond and show that you're one of the inconsiderate lot who can't exploit the game PRIVATELY or with permission of the games host.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8