The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Randy Pitchford on The Bee nerfs

#1TheTrueSetoPosted 11/14/2012 5:41:04 AM(edited)
"Bee was broken. Not nerfed enough, IMO.Some of you like broken games - I get it."
https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic

DIscuss.
---
i care about your problemz
#22Love4LifePosted 11/14/2012 5:44:47 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own Opinion...
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#3KURockChalkPosted 11/14/2012 5:45:44 AM
Do any of you that whined and cried about the bee shield realize you can set your game to invite only and Noone is forcing you to play with anyone you don't want to?
#4Scary RaebbitPosted 11/14/2012 5:47:04 AM
I didn't know this was a competitive game.
Also, the Bee was great for Restoration Sirens. It made healing targets when not host much easier.
And if this was so broken, why was the Siren invincibility glitch not patched?
Guns dealing more damage: Wow now you kill enemies way too fast this cannot stand.
Literally not being able to die: That's alright.
---
Peep the stats bro.
XBL GT: ScaryRaebbit
#5SolidStryderPosted 11/14/2012 5:48:25 AM
Was atleast hoping they would increase the ridiculously low drop rates on raid bosses when they nerfed the bee. Considering Bee is useless everywhere else.
#62Love4LifePosted 11/14/2012 5:50:33 AM
Wish they’d fix’d Smaller Lighter Faster FIrst :(
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#7GujinKamiPosted 11/14/2012 5:53:16 AM
Do any of you that whined and cried about the bee shield realize you can set your game to invite only and Noone is forcing you to play with anyone you don't want to?

Quit insulting people, it makes you look stupid.

Item was broken, needed to be fixed. It's exactly like duping; it's ignore-able, but it's also a problem that needs to be fixed.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/23kzK.gif http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif
#8killbot357Posted 11/14/2012 5:58:28 AM
KURockChalk posted...

Do any of you who are whining and crying about the Bee nerf realize you can still use the Bee, you just won't be able to kill everything in two seconds?
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2
#9KURockChalkPosted 11/14/2012 6:03:11 AM
GujinKami posted...

Item was broken, needed to be fixed. It's exactly like duping; it's ignore-able, but it's also a problem that needs to be fixed.

You realize its not a competitive game right? If you don't like the item don't use it, if you do use it. Can you explain to me why it had to be needed?
If I want to kill a boss in under 10 seconds let me it doesn't affect you. If you don't want me in your game don't make it open to the public
There problem solved
#10Scary RaebbitPosted 11/14/2012 6:03:49 AM
GujinKami posted...

Why is it broken? Because it does too much damage? Borderlands is a single player game that just happens to have online co-op. There's no organized PvP or rankings or economy. What does it matter how a person plays or if he does too much damage? How does duping affect you if you don't dupe? You choose to play with dupers. Same as a person chooses to use the Bee.
Would you agree with Nintendo if it said the Master Sword was doing too much damage or that Mario stomping on enemy was overpowered and then nerfed those actions? Because it is the same premise. Player using what is available to them in a single player game.
All I see is that a bunch of vocal babies who can't deal with how people play a game decided that it was broken. I guess, like I referred to my previous statement, being invincible is not broken, but dealing too much damage is just too much for people to handle.
killbot357 posted...
KURockChalk posted...

Do any of you who are whining and crying about the Bee nerf realize you can still use the Bee, you just won't be able to kill everything in two seconds?

What does it matter how some guy across the country who plays by himself does? What are you losing out of some guy who kills a monster faster than you do?
---
Peep the stats bro.
XBL GT: ScaryRaebbit