Randy Pitchford on The Bee nerfs

#61PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 10:42:30 AM
borochadwicsays posted...
TheTrueSeto posted...
"Bee was broken. Not nerfed enough, IMO.Some of you like broken games - I get it."
https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic

DIscuss.

If real, then he admits he sold millions of people a broken product.

Now he sold a working product with a few lines of incorrect coding. Sadly thus is the first game ever to not have everything work as intended.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#62PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 10:45:23 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
GujinKami posted...
Randy, next time. Test the game before you release it

Stop acting like games should be perfect on release kthx

And GujinKami, the amount of [] in some of those posts. Outstanding. A+

It isn't nice to make fun of those with disabilities.

I was making fun of you, and you alone.

Stop acting like games shouldnt be atleast semi-bug free on release.

How many games are there that ship and have so few bugs that 22 million people don't experience a single bug ever?
---
#63TheBestFallerPosted 11/14/2012 11:04:14 AM
I think there just mad that the dev called them out. You guys enjoi-ed the broken-ness of this shield, and abused the hell out of it, yet still try and maintain that it's not broken.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#64KURockChalkPosted 11/14/2012 11:06:43 AM
Does everyone really think that in testing nobody paired up the shield with a shotgun and realized the power of it when killing bosses? I find that very naive thinking
#65PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 11:41:20 AM
KURockChalk posted...
Does everyone really think that in testing nobody paired up the shield with a shotgun and realized the power of it when killing bosses? I find that very naive thinking

I'm sure in testing their wasn't one person who kept hoping in and out of the other testers games steam rolling everything.
---
#66Coop14Posted 11/14/2012 11:50:57 AM
Oh my god this is hilarious the rage. The only person here making sense is Gujin and those who understand we're he is coming from.

It's a COOP game it was ment to be played with a group of people.

Bosses were not ment to be taken down in 5 seconds. Te fan base ruined it, so it's on their heads. Sorry folks it get over it. FFS we have to use other shields noooooooooooooooo.

I'm pumped. Now online will actually be enjoyable end game again. My Sham and Blackhole will be getting some love.
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#67KURockChalkPosted 11/14/2012 11:55:10 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
KURockChalk posted...

I'm sure in testing their wasn't one person who kept hoping in and out of the other testers games steam rolling everything.

OMG set it to invite only or kick people if you don't like how they play
#68SEA_Posted 11/14/2012 11:55:49 AM
i enjoy using the overpowered bee shield in certain contexts. when it's nerfed, that means i'll enjoy the game less than before at times. oh well, not worth getting worked up over
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#69PenguinKillBearPosted 11/14/2012 11:57:37 AM
KURockChalk posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
KURockChalk posted...

OMG set it to invite only or kick people if you don't like how they play

Isn't it just as rational for me to say "Don't play on line if you are going to ruin everyone's time"
---
GT; PenguinKillBear
#70SEA_Posted 11/14/2012 11:59:09 AM
did he delete that tweet? it's not on his page anymre
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU