A poll about the Bee nerf

#11D1TremerePosted 11/14/2012 9:13:42 AM
Well they took away something that filled a valid purpose in my opinion, in that it's only use was to speed up boss farming.
Now instead of a shield for boss farming we have a junked shield, people will just move on to something else but farming will be eve more tedious.

A better fix in my opinion would have been none at all, simply adding higher level content would have sorted out any perceived balance issues.
---
PSN: BlackSheep121
#12DR_PariahPosted 11/14/2012 10:13:08 AM
I use it for farming bosses, so it's not a crutch for me. I wish they'd fix other things in the game and stop wasting time with it honestly.
#13xHuckleberryPosted 11/14/2012 10:24:14 AM
What i dont like about it is that its going to take longer for me to farm bosses that still have a terrible drop rate on things.

Thanks gearbox, buncha heroes.
#14Four SkullsPosted 11/14/2012 10:56:31 AM
Farming, as it is now, is a chore. It's tedious, but bearable, because you spend so little time having to do it. I keep on going because I see that Orange carrot dangling at the end of the stick. Now, they want to make it work. If they're going to make me work for it, they're going to have to give me a bigger carrot, instead of just giving me the stick.
#15DR_PariahPosted 11/14/2012 10:58:09 AM
I find it hilarious how Gearbox is now pandering to the 25% of the community that actually wanted a nerf. While the other 3/4s of didn't care or were actively against it, the loudest (aka, whiniest) voices were heard.
#16DR_PariahPosted 11/14/2012 10:59:45 AM
Four Skulls posted...
Farming, as it is now, is a chore. It's tedious, but bearable, because you spend so little time having to do it. I keep on going because I see that Orange carrot dangling at the end of the stick. Now, they want to make it work. If they're going to make me work for it, they're going to have to give me a bigger carrot, instead of just giving me the stick.

This is going to lead to an increase, and your mentality of it is exactly the reason why. Now that it's going to take a lot more time to get a legit legendary, a lot of people will say "meh, eff it" and make LF threads. Congrats Gearbox...
#17teknic1200Posted 11/14/2012 11:09:14 AM
i hate people who get all worked up over things that have no effect on their own life.

it's like those religious whack jobs pushing their religion on you.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#18Four SkullsPosted 11/14/2012 11:21:42 AM
DR_Pariah posted...
Four Skulls posted...

This is going to lead to an increase, and your mentality of it is exactly the reason why. Now that it's going to take a lot more time to get a legit legendary, a lot of people will say "meh, eff it" and make LF threads. Congrats Gearbox...

Eh, I don't see whats wrong with my attitude. If they want me to put an effort into their game, there needs to be something that keeps me coming back. I've farmed the Warrior I don't know how many times in TVHM, and 95% of the stuff I've picked up has been absolute garbage. I've only gotten 1 Orange in all that time, and it's the one you're almost guaranteed for just beating him.
#19PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 11:30:22 AM
Four Skulls posted...
DR_Pariah posted...
Four Skulls posted...

Eh, I don't see whats wrong with my attitude. If they want me to put an effort into their game, there needs to be something that keeps me coming back. I've farmed the Warrior I don't know how many times in TVHM, and 95% of the stuff I've picked up has been absolute garbage. I've only gotten 1 Orange in all that time, and it's the one you're almost guaranteed for just beating him.

Most of the purples I've picked up from killing the warrior have been amazingly good. I also got lots of E-Techs. How bout you stop farming the warrior and stop thinking gold is the standard. You might enjoy the game.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#20Four SkullsPosted 11/14/2012 11:34:52 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Four Skulls posted...
DR_Pariah posted...
Four Skulls posted...

Most of the purples I've picked up from killing the warrior have been amazingly good. I also got lots of E-Techs. How bout you stop farming the warrior and stop thinking gold is the standard. You might enjoy the game.

He dropped 2 purple shotguns when I first started farming him, and since then he hasn't dropped any that even compare to those. He's only dropped 1 E-Tech, and it was a crappy spiker. It's just not the Warrior, I farmed Bunker for a couple of hours yesterday and didn't come away with anything I could use. If I had at least found a decent blue/purple that could have gone into my arsenal, I wouldn't have felt like I wasted my time.